A shout out to all you ex patriots of TOTSE.com

2»

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2018
    Awesome!! Thanks REB I figured it out. If I google search it, it gives me the link.
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    No problem, bk! Can anyone get a hold of Arms? Somebody on yet another off-shoot of Zoklet is pretending to be him. But it's so obvious that it's not Arms. This guy just flames on, Arms would never do that. Nor would he say racist shit, he was against that. Which is what the fake Arms does.
    REBxVoDKa wrote: »
    No problem, bk! Can anyone get a hold of Arms? Somebody on yet another off-shoot of Zoklet is pretending to be him. But it's so obvious that it's not Arms. This guy just flames on, Arms would never do that. Nor would he say racist shit, he was against that. Which is what the fake Arms does.

Yah bro! That old bugger was the epitome of hippyness. Racism definitely wasn't part of his nature.
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Yah bro! That old bugger was the epitome of hippyness. Racism definitely wasn't part of his nature.

We are the kings of replying late, aren't we? I sure as hell hope Arms is still alive and well. Somebody apparently has his phone number but he doesn't want to bother Arms.
    A couple of days and I replied ...... WooHoo! LoL, they're getting closer. :D

I still have all his PI on one of my desktop HD's but still haven't found me a new desktop to put them into. How fucken sad am I? :(
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    A couple of days and I replied ...... WooHoo! LoL, they're getting closer. :D

I still have all his PI on one of my desktop HD's but still haven't found me a new desktop to put them into. How fucken sad am I? :(

What happeneds to yer old desktop?
    Haha and I only replied on the same day! Hey, at least you have his PI. Let's hope he doesn't die of natural causes yet.
    Dfg: I gave it to a friend because a lightning strike fucked his one, but I salvaged the HD's out of it. I'm gonna build me another one because I don't really like laptops much.

REBxVoDKa: Lol, I keep a close eye on these forums now I have time to spare. There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.....

• bornkiller wrote: »
    Dfg: I gave it to a friend because a lightning strike fucked his one, but I salvaged the HD's out of it. I'm gonna build me another one because I don't really like laptops much.

REBxVoDKa: Lol, I keep a close eye on these forums now I have time to spare. There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.....

Dude, you should hit me up on Skype mate. We can talk and shoot shit!
    I dunna got skype bro ..... :bee: Have we still got a chat channel somewhere?
  • edited September 2016
    I've got a 2006 user collage around here somewhere.
    edit: ahh it's already posted in the other thread.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I dunna got skype bro ..... :bee: Have we still got a chat channel somewhere?

I have an irc server at irc.daktologistindustries.com:6667
  • There's not many of us left... Good to see you, dak. Good job keeping it alive.
  • IRC HERE I COME!
    bornkiller: Lucky you. I barely have spare time nowadays, all thanks to college. I was supposed to have a year off, but then it turned out I got placed into college after all. So I had no time to prepare for a vacation, despite the fact that I had the previous 14 months off.
    Meh, Been there done that bro ...... My studies are over .... take a break after it and experience life .... That's what I say :)
  • Fuck studies and enjoy life anyways
  • It's been long, I didn't even remember I had a user account here. I remember both ytter and arms merchant, sad to know they are gone. They were both epic totseans. I also remember posting a memorial thread on zoklet back in its day where I got quite a number of dead totseans. I remember most specifically reading about this one guy who back in the totse days posted something about a botched circumcision and that because of it he wasn't able to feel the sex, and that he had died in a car accident not long before I started that thread. Btw my name back in &Z was Really Awesome Nickname. In &Z it was McBlack
  • 1. Ytterman died by his own hand on halloween day of 2009

2. ArmsMerchant is still alive. Suffering from some ailments, but otherwise kicking. We are facebook friends.

3. BazookaMedic. Died while doing night ops. If I remember right, we was attempting some ninja rafter crawling in an industrial building.
  • RemadE is alive!
    good 2 hear RemadE is still active. Was a bit concerned with his health and shit. Also good to hear more confirmation that ARMs is still with us. Old ARMs is a humble old dude and got a big respect for him. (Must change OP when I'm sober enough, lol)

Sorry haven't been around much but busy working guys.

@ Reb: studies finished yet? ..... Parties ON
  • I've been looking for two folk who~ could have been/should be~ Totseans :bz , both were very busy bees. Shout out to Manium and Phased3!
  • Yo, I'll just say straight up that i'm drunk so keep that in mind but t's sad to hear about this shit I remember signing up to &T when I was 12. I got nothing but love for my totse nigs , It's been crazy going from totse to zoklet to tosean but it just show we are who we are. We're too fucking crazy to shelter and too stubborn to die. I consider the ideals of Totse to be a bastion of a bygone era of information freedom and to know that my bros from back in the day are still reppin this free speech shit makes me proud of all of you. Btw, I was never a big celebrity but if anyone remembers from back in the day on zoklet or IRC this is Disciple24/JohnGalt and for those about to post I alute you! B)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Yo, I'll just say straight up that i'm drunk so keep that in mind but t's sad to hear about this shit I remember signing up to &T when I was 12. I got nothing but love for my totse nigs , It's been crazy going from totse to zoklet to tosean but it just show we are who we are. We're too fucking crazy to shelter and too stubborn to die. I consider the ideals of Totse to be a bastion of a bygone era of information freedom and to know that my bros from back in the day are still reppin this free speech shit makes me proud of all of you. Btw, I was never a big celebrity but if anyone remembers from back in the day on zoklet or IRC this is Disciple24/JohnGalt and for those about to post I alute you! B)

Welcome brother!
  • edited April 2017
    I was a Totse2 die hard, what ever happened to that? I loved that place
  • ctesiphonctesiphon Semo-Regulars
    That's sad to hear about yttr_man. I still have him as a contact on my old hotmail account. I'm sure he gave me this login when registration was shut for a long time or something.

RIP fella
  • ArmsMerchant died? I wonder how BarRoomHero and mephisto are holding up?

Don't forget Z3m. I wish I could find a picture. I asked SuzieGirl if she knew of any access to his old webpage but it's probably foolhardy to think it hasn't been taken down by now.

Cheers,
    LostCause
  • Azzshard, what name did you go by on totse2? I can't remember your screen name when I was there.. I remember diacetyl, idiosyncrasy, dean45, li(nh3)4, others will pop up from time to time.. I kept my screen name from there here. Hope there's more of you, even the troll from England. I'm glad to see you, though, just on principle
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    Genuinely saddened to hear the fate of our fellow Totseans. I can honestly say that I considered them family and we had such good memories over Teamspeak and joint games on Team Fortress 2.

DFG and Darthbeaver. Talking of which, what happened to the gent that we tried to convince to not commit suicide? I can't remember his name as it was a while ago.
  • It seems like a lifetime — the kind of peak that never comes again. Totse was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run... but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant...
  • Post on Lanny’s site https://niggasin.space

Yes that’s a real URL lol.

It’s where the remaining totse member are. We need the old totse spirit back, Lanny’s site is the closest approximation out there right now, but it’s not a highly visible web space so it takes a while for people to find. Spread the word
  • Anyone remember this guy?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Type your comment
    Genuinely saddened to hear the fate of our fellow Totseans. I can honestly say that I considered them family and we had such good memories over Teamspeak and joint games on Team Fortress 2.

DFG and Darthbeaver. Talking of which, what happened to the gent that we tried to convince to not commit suicide? I can't remember his name as it was a while ago.

Don't recall if we were successful or not :(
  • Armsmerchant isn't dead. Long long ago when I first started posting on Totse I got to know arms quite a bit, he even gave me his home address because I wanted to send him a real letter. Back then he used to do tarot readings and if I remember correctly, little contests where he would send knives and shamanistic type stuff out. Years and years pass and we come to 2019. I get a bug up my ass and start searching for that single text file in the MC Escher style labyrinth that is my hard drive and actually find it. So I sent him a letter through the US mail.

Actually got a letter back too. Sadly Arms wasn't exactly all there. He spent much of the letter ranting about nonsensical things and then abruptly ending it. Last I heard he was living with his disgusting hikikomori style son in a trailer in Talkeetna Alaska.

No, I'm not giving out his address. If the man gave enough of a shit to come back here he would give it out himself. It's been a few months but as far as I know, he's alive. Mildly senile but alive.
    I bump this for the memories. RIPT
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    Type your comment
    what happened to the gent that we tried to convince to not commit suicide? I can't remember his name as it was a while ago.

DarkKaiserRedux I think his username was. I have a recording from that discussion on Teamspeak somewhere.
  • Bump just because I rolled through here and seen recent posts. Just wanted to let y'all know I was still alive also.
  • edited July 2020
    The OP is from 2015 but I am absolutely certain ArmsMerchant was alive in February 2020. Sadly, he hasn't posted anything since then so I fear he me have passed away recently. He was in the process of going entirely blind however so maybe he just can't use a computer any more.