Hairy Palms

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
I've recently noticed that I have hair growing on my palms and it's starting to concern me. There aren't that many, like only 3 on the right and 2 on the left but it's enough to freak me the fuck out. I've tried pulling one, but fuck me, they must be deep because it hurts so good and feels so hawt

So what do you guys reckon?

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Lol. Stop masturbating.

Seriously, a are you balding? Do you work our or do cardio? Probably a hormonal fluctuation (testosterone).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    No hair on my palms, kinda rare.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Lol. Stop masturbating.
    I have because I'm afraid it'll advance the growth rate. ..... Just you wait & see, my next post will all about my blue balls because of this.
    Seriously, a are you balding? Do you work our or do cardio? Probably a hormonal fluctuation (testosterone).
    Nope! Full crop of hair up above and capable of growing facial hair if I wanted. (and now on my palms as well apparently) :(

To lazy to work out but to sick from being intoxicated all the time to eat. So weight can't be a factor.

Maybe I'm becoming a freak and need to join a carni. I can picture it now. Step right up, step right up folks and see BK the totsean with more hair on his palms than a french ladies armpits. Oh FML....I'm gonna kill myself if I start growing hair on my tongue as well :(

Dfg wrote: »
    No hair on my palms, kinda rare.
    Kinda rare you don't have hair on your palms as well, or rare in general?

• DfgDfg Admin
    I don't recall seeing hair on anyone's palm, I mean I am hairy fucker, but yeah by my palms are clean
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Dfg wrote: »
    I don't recall seeing hair on anyone's palm, I mean I am hairy fucker, but yeah by my palms are clean
    Your palms are "clean"? ..... OOoooh.... Just because I have hair on my palms then that makes my palms "dirty"?