Oregon Tea Party

KosloKoslo Semo-Regulars
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I think we should be what we use to be, a force not to be fucked with, I was a lurker on the original &T, the Oregon Tea Party was made by Ron Paul and they use the 'anonymous' slogan, As much as we arn't allied I hate them and I think we should join them in there cause, now they say they are anonymous that means what ever they did we can pin it on them and make it seem it is the same organization what do you guys think?

if you willing to join, blast there facebook page and their forums with anti-religious pictures posters and anything else

Comments

• Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is your very first post...
  • KosloKoslo Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    and your point is what? I really fucking hate these guys and to ruin everything for them makes me feel better and it should make you feel better as well
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well why dont you tell us why you hate them, and why they are worthy of our hate? As much as i think ppl from Oregon are retards im not going to go spamming some page without something against them
  • edited July 2010
    Nobody takes those tea-faggots seriously, so I see no need to do anything to combat them.
    edited July 2010
    they are very high religious and want everyone to worship Jesus pretty much in sort a one world a political party based around religion, now I wouldn't care about that but now they say they are something else that is bad and they have no idea of it hardly, so by turning the tables we can make it seem like they are the bad guys of this argument, by saying all the stuff the anonymous has done and putting it as if the Oregon Tea Party helped with it, they will be eaten by the media and we will feel good because we helped it happen

I like that idea to be honest about it, seeing them crushed would make us all feel better inside
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    ITT: OP tries to recruit others to masturbate to Sarah Palin.
  • edited July 2010
    Koslo wrote: »
    they are very high religious and want everyone to worship Jesus pretty much in sort a one world a political party based around religion, now I wouldn't care about that but now they say they are something else that is bad and they have no idea of it hardly, so by turning the tables we can make it seem like they are the bad guys of this argument, by saying all the stuff the anonymous has done and putting it as if the Oregon Tea Party helped with it, they will be eaten by the media and we will feel good because we helped it happen

I like that idea to be honest about it, seeing them crushed would make us all feel better inside

jedi-entrepreneur-mind-trick2.jpg

You don't want to bother the Oregon Tea Party.

You want to return to 4chan and leave us in peace.
    edited July 2010
    jedi-entrepreneur-mind-trick2.jpg

You don't want to bother the Oregon Tea Party.

You want to return to 4chan and leave us in peace.

fuck 4chan, I just want to see them be destroyed and I might stick around for abit and post some more, dont expect me to be a frequent member though which is a good thing
  • tenobriantenobrian Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    find someway to make that news to the top
  • edited July 2010
    Koslo wrote: »
    fuck 4chan, I just want to see them be destroyed and I might stick around for abit and post some more, dont expect me to be a frequent member though which is a good thing

Oh, gtfo already.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oregon FTW :D. I love that place, good people, good scenery, and a ton of people who hate big government and love drugs.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited July 2010
    Your fucking stupid OP. Go suck a bag of dicks