Pseudoephedrine and ephedrine in my country looks like...

I just had this idea that since there are many different countries with different types of pse and ephedrine containing pills either take a pic of the ingredients and the pill itself or just the ingredients and brand name. I figure with a collective mind, hive mind if you will, we can easily find all the holes, or at least the hole that counts to make what seems impossible to work with just thing you needed. I'll post a pic in a minute, gimme thirty minutes or so.

Comments

• in the us AFAIK pillz are really gakked respect ours (italy)
    is a crime smurfing there,right bro?
  • Smurfing is actually a crime, yeah. As far as gak, depends on what kind of pill, sudafed, claritind etc. I see the little red 30mgs in every store I've bought them in have NO gak. They have classic pill filler, but nothing so heinous it locks the drug into some matrix or jelly! U can even alcohol extract the redhots, as they look like the candies
  • Hi, Im living in Japan for awhile and going crazy. Would this cold med work with the Shake and Bake or other method? Please let me know. Thanks

BENZA BLOCK L
    These are the active ingredients: the link below them is the products home page in english.
    Ibuprofen 450mg
    Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 135mg
    Chlorpheniramine maleate 7.5mg
    Dihydrocodeine phosphate 24mg
    Anhydrous caffeine 75mg

http://takeda-kenko.jp/en/products/kaze/bbl.html