Candyflip Timing

woodwood Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I'm going to candyflip later, because if I don't start now then my stockpile of drugs won't have depleted enough by the time I go overseas and I'll have to consume it all at once, not that that isn't kind of appealing, but I'd rather spread it out at least a little bit.

Anyway, it isn't as if I haven't flipped before, but I was quickly distracted by other things and I don't remember the timing. I was thinking drop the acid, wait an hour and then take the molly. Only taking one tab and one cap (it's been too long for me to remember how much molly is actually in these caps but I remember they were pretty good).

What do you reckon?

Comments

• BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    Most people would say take the acid before the ecstasy, because the onset for acid is usually longer than that of the ecstasy. You might even start to about be coming down from the ecstasy before the acid fully comes on if taken at the same time, so it kind of fucks things up. I saw it on erowid, it are fact.

But these niggers keep whispering in my ear about 5-HT1A receptor agonism and autoregulation of presynaptic serotonin levels in the CNS by the serotonergic properties of the LSD. They say LSD actually lowers serotonin levels, despite high levels of activity at the 5-HT2A receptor which cause symptoms of a serotonergic nature.

But this might desensitize the 5-HT1A receptor in high enough levels, causing the body to lose the ability to control serotonin release by autoreceptor regulation. It still has MAOs and such to destroy what is released, but no way to stop the transport modulation for the time being. This can probably happen during or after an intense LSD trip, and intensify the effects of MDMA greatly. Good antidepressant too, LSD, very similar mechanism to SSRIs, actually, just with a different "selective" property. But still, those low doses could inhibit release of serotonin by MDMA, and weaken it overall. You might want to take a dose of ecstasy before hand, then try to redose after taking the LSD.

But I don't know, this is pure nigger talk. I have never done either LSD or MDMA. This is just what the sacred niggers speak of in my dreams when napping in the cavernous peaks of Mt. Kilimanjaro.....
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rail some E, drop some L, pop some E an hour later.

Also bunghole, your linx failed.

I tried writing out a larger post earlier but &Ti fucked up so here is a lazy post I constructed while waiting for a download to finish.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rail some E, drop some L, pop some E an hour later.

Also bunghole, your linx failed.

I tried writing out a larger post earlier but &Ti fucked up so here is a lazy post I constructed while waiting for a download to finish.

Oh well, it was the Effects page on erowid for the respective chemicals, and a candy flip experience report. Fuck you guys, look on erowid yourselves.....
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    just take out the extra http://
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    hahaha, I don't remember why I asked... but I'm glad it elicited something about niggers and Mt K.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Take 5-HTP an hour before anything, and the acid 45 minutes before the MDMA.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    5-HTP is unfortunately illegal in Australia.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    wood wrote: »
    5-HTP is unfortunately illegal in Australia.

The fuck is wrong with your country?

...I shouldn't be talking though, the US is the most fucked up nation in the world.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would say just wait till you're tripping then pop the molly...

That's how I'd do it.