IWD is living off of my coat tails

ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
lol nevermind he's just super smart and popular and gets all the girls and all the parties and shit RIGHT DOOD LOL YOURE SO FUCKING COOL

get a life already

ps I won't mod NFHC again if they fucking pay me. well, maybe. I suppose I could deal with it if I had enough ketamine...

tl;dr: zoklet is massively gay especially because of people like IWD fagging the place up all the time.

Comments

• woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol... his post is basically: "don't believe rizzo! he's a junky. believe me!"

Bool cory sto.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    My computer doesn't let me connect to zoklet anymore for some reason. Something to do with the DNS file I think? I dunno.

So I can't view that link unless someone explains how I can fix that.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    well you're not missing out on much, Obbe, lol.
    edited August 2010
    OMG this guy is such a useless fucking drama queen. He posted another massive fucking rant about me, only because my name was mentioned in a "what people should be remodded" thread. How fucking ridiculous....look at this bullshit:
    He's not a good mod and I'm not a troll you fucking idiot. How can anyone possibly think Rizzo is a good mod? He's the worst mod that has ever graced this forum, he abuses his power, says stupid shit and then uses his mod powers to infract or close the threads of people he doesn't like. Think I'm the only one?

Ask Raptor Ribs. Rizzo was claiming that smoking after having your wisdom teeth removed was a good thing to do regardless of what doctors say. Why was he saying this? Because he's a retard, and he doesn't care if people he offers advice to fuck their lives up. Raptor Ribs got into a big argument with him about it, and then Raptor Ribs got infracted by Rizzo.

When Rizzo knew he was about to get de-modded, I made a long post in NFHC that was very informative. Rizzo edited and closed it saying "Haha you fag now no one can read all of the work you put into this thread." He then did it about 7 more times until he was de-modded. I don't care if you, or Rizzo, or anyone like me.. you're entitled to your opinion. I DO care however when people don't realize just what a pathetic malicious corrupt piece of shit Rizzo is, and when I see you all get manipulated into thinking he's anything special.

Do you want a mod that if you get into a flame war with, will send your pics of drugs from the "Post your ________ thread" to your University out of spite over an INTERNET BEEF? Just because it happened to me specifically isn't the only reason I think Rizzo is a piece of shit, I'd think the same thing if it happened to anyone, regardless of whether or not I liked them or not. He even took the time to beg others that I had on MSN for my real name and school information so he could try fuck up my REAL life over this internet beef, just so he could send my pics from the drug forum he moderated to my university to rat me out. Why? He didn't like me and we got in flame wars on the INTERNET. He's a REAL loser, a terrible human being, a parasite to society. Do you think Rizzo has a job? I don't know but I'm guessing he doesn't. He's probably faking disability or on welfare and uses his money to buy drugs, so he can get fucked up and waste the taxpayers money. He is trash, he is a trash human being, a corrupt mod, and anyone who believes him to be a good mod is ignorant. I am sorry.

I'm sick of being called a troll too, nearly every post I make has a point, I joke around sometimes but I don't post here to troll. Some of my posts might constitute trolling, but who has never made a post hasn't? Everyone jokes around some times. I have read a lot of books and I have had a lot of experience with drugs and lots of other areas of interest, and I consistently make informative posts and try to help people with what they're seeking help for, and I get re-paid with assholes calling me a troll, or taking the side of some malicious scumbag trash human being because no one wants to take my side because they see other people not liking me. Well guess what? This is the internet and I don't care if none of you like me, or if I sound whiny. You'd be whiny too if you had that happen to you and then everyone worshipped the biggest pile of trash that ever existed meanwhile they're completely ignorant and have no idea just what a terrible person he actually is.

If I'm not going to get ANY respect for how much I try to help the community by offering my knowledge, and the majority of you are just going to sit there and give respect to some.. fucking.. straight up evil, goof, scummy parasite to society, snitch, meth addicted rotten toothed dirty useless waste of fucking skin after he's pulled what he has pulled then fuck this site. You're all obviously 15 year olds, or at least the majority of you, and you're not worth my leisure time, or me trying to share info with. The totse community and spirit are dead, and now this site is filled with a bunch of MORONS. straight up fucking idiots. proof? people show respect to rizzo. How the fuck.. can ANYONE be just.. so FUCKING RETARDED? He's just the most awful horrible person.. ugh. He's a disgusting sickening human being, fuck it, and fuck you all minus the good ones I know (you know who you are). This site is too infested with retards for my presence.

Go ahead and insult me all you want, I'll be over here.. in real life.. not snitching on people or being a tweeked out dirty walking example of human fucking garbage. Rizzo I don't hate anybody and never have until this year, but you are by far the worst person on this planet, and I hope something horrible happens to you in your life. I hope you get in a car accident and have to live crippled or paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of your life and get to sit there and watch while everyone else enjoys their life.. Or even better, you have to sit there and slowly burn alive.. after watching some of your loved ones burn. It's a really bad thing to say, since your loved ones might not have done anything wrong, but my guess is that no one loves you because you're just such an evil terrible human, so anyone that does is probably your meth dealer. I'm not just some stupid kid that sits on the internet and talks shit either, I'm a smart well spoken man that thinks a lot, and is usually pretty passive, but I mean every word I just said. I hope you live the closest thing to hell as possible on this planet. Not even exaggerating, I really wish death upon you, or the worst possible thing to ever happen to anyone upon you. You are trash. You are scum. You are a fuck up, and you've thought about suicide before. I hope you fucking do it, but you're probably too much of a pussy since you seem to fit every single adjective that could be used to describe a human being negatively. Fuck you. You are trash. I hope you get killed tonight, I will fucking laugh. Fucking parasite.
    I appreciate the response that was actually thought through and non-judgemental towards anyone that didn't deserve it. You can really tell who the people born post 1994 are in a lot of the PEOO threads.. To answer your question, I want to explain something to you first.

After Rizzo pulled his big snitch move, I was going to quit posting here, kind of like how PROJECT PAT did after his real life got fucked up because of this site.. although I'd say what happened to him was more embarassing and what happened to me was more detrimental to my future. The reason I'm mad is, no one on this site has a clue what the fuck I've been through in the past 4 years or so. Horrid shit, the loss of a parent as well as my best friend, developing an anxiety disorder that had me re-thinking my entire existence, and gave me looping horrid thoughts. A battle with prescription drugs they stuck me on (SNRI's) that I won, but still get fucked up symptoms from over a year after abstaining from them.. it goes on and on and on.. and I've really been struggling. I FINALLY got my life together, kicked the SNRI's, pulled myself together after losing my best friend, went and wrote my GED and scored outstandingly in every subject. Found a University that would accept me as a mature student (because I don't want to go to college, I want University as I'm much more interested in ideas and theoretical types of things than hands on stuff) and after everything in my dark past I had been through, I finally had my game plan figured out. I had moved to the city so I could attend this particular University and even found an acceptable job and place to live down there on the side, so everything was finally looking up. During my leisure time, I enjoyed zoklet a lot more than video-games or TV because I like interaction with others with anonymity like here, to give me a chance to express ideas that might offend the people I know in real life. It was more of an outlet. Posting my pics of drugs was stupid, I'll admit, but I didn't think I had anything to worry about plus hundreds of others had done the same here. Around the time when I made that thread (and the most epic pwn thread ever created in zoklet history IMO) about stupid noob, Rizzo started infracting me, closing all of my threads, abusing his mod powers out of spite because he and SN are friends. I then, started making threads explaining why Rizzo should be de-modded and I did it all single-handedly because 90% of the site hated me and loved him because they're ignorant puppets who don't realize that Rizzo has mastered a small area of sociology and has realized that in order to gain respect, being unique is the greatest thing you can be. THIS is why he says weird things, even if mis-information is included on a serious topic like drugs, because it will make him look interesting and unique amongst the more foolish members of the site, and it fucking worked.

Rizzo got mad about my negative claims about his maliciousness, and stupid noob was mad about me making a fool of him as well, so Rizzo got my real name and info, so he could piece together an email to send to the University I was going to be going to saying "Hi I'm Jen, I'm thinking of going to your school but I was worried because I saw this student who claims he's going there posting these pictures of drugs" and attached were all of my drug pics from NFHC.

Any online beefs I've had on this site were basically jokes in comparison to actual things happening in my real life, but out of boredom I sometimes partook.. I guess I just like discussing things, taking a side of an argument whether it's for myself or not and debating things with people online. I never thought someone would be low enough to take it from online to real life, when I had worked so hard to make my life OK, not even as much for myself but for my Dad and some other friends and family members, who were really sad about all of the things I was going through in life. Call me a whiner once again, but none of you know enough about the situation to make accurate judgements about me.

I would like to explain that after this happened, I was upset, and Rizzo DID "get" me, or "pwn" me.. but not with a clever choice of words.. by using a low bitch move to snitch me out to fuck up my only ticket out of this life (education). Although this happened, I've always lived by "forgive and forget", so after Rizzo stopped insulting me all of the time, I forgave him and talked to him like any other person on this site. I think it takes a big man to do what I did.. I even made a thread requesting his modship back.. but then I found out he was just purposely trying to be nice because he REALLY cared about his modship. He confessed later that he modded the way he did because he hates me, and claimed to not give a fuck. He sent that shit to my school "for the lulz". At that point I thought "Whatever, fuckem".

So lately I've been to totse.info a few times, and about a week ago Rizzo said something ridiculously stupid in his weird way that all of the morons seem to respect. He was trying to sound all wise saying something along the lines of "No human on Earth needs guidance to achieve anything.. What is needed is actually _________ (I forget, but it was retarded)". He gets praised for shit like this, and I was thinking "Fuck it, I'm calling him on this one" so I explained why that was ridiculously retarded. He didn't like it, so he threatened my personal life again. Something along the lines of "Oh now you don't have zok protecting your virgin butthole" and he was telling me I should be really careful, as if he's planning on sabotaging my real life in some other sense with my personal info. I'm pretty sure I asked him if he was going to try snitch again, and the mod stepped in like "Rizzo SNITCHED?".. (someone that knew him from totse, fr0st_byte.. seems like a good reasonable guy anyways, just a neutral party) and what does Rizzo do? Fucking lies about it and tries to make me look like the bad guy. He said "No fr0st_byte, IWD is a troll and a lying (insert insult, I forget)" FUCK HIM. He can't even take responsibility for what he did and has to claim that I'm lying, and then I come on here and watch everyone adore him.

I go to SG and see threads about "Who should be made mod" and everyone is like "Rizzo, Rizzo Rizzo!"

WHY?!

....(BLAH BLAH BLAH IT GOES ON FOR TOO LONG TO POST THIS THREAD)
    Gee, IWD, maybe people want me remodded because I actually knew my shit, contributed original content, and made NFHC a relaxed forum where people could kick the fuck back. He forgets to mention in all this (maybe he did, idk, like hell am I reading all that bullshit) that I originally infracted him for trolling (legitimately), he got butt hurt and was apparently in a benzo haze, complained a lot blah blah blah. Anyway a few days later he makes a big thread in SG about how he's SO SOOPER COOL FOR DOING DRUGS AND HEY I GET ALL KINDS OF BITCHES ETC ETC with pictures of him, his user name, and a bunch of drugs. And the name of the university he wants to go to.

Well son, you done fucked up, and I thought we already got over that but I guess not.

Several weeks later he said that he fucked up and that he wanted me to be a moderator again.
    Only read the first couple sentences, but the last I remember, you were saying that you were cool with Rizzo, you'd forgiven him for fucking your shit up since it actually helped you out in the long run, and you wanted him to be remodded.
    ...IWD is the biggest little bitch in the world. His main method of attack is to just whine and complain for so long that you give into his demands in order to get some fucking peace of mind. The only counter attack is to just not read his bullshit, because it will seriously decrease your IQ.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    The only counter attack is to just not read his bullshit, because it will seriously decrease your IQ.

So why'd you just quote all that :confused:

I'm sure as shit not reading it.
    edited August 2010
    So you could see how ridiculous his bullshit is? You don't need to read it, you just need to see that it's a gigantic wall of text full of lies.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would take it as a compliment :D

I sure as fuck wouldn't have the sheer force of will to belt out paragraph after paragraph of this stuff.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nothing to see here ppl, just another one of IWDs drug fueled rants, move along now. :o
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    So you could see how ridiculous his bullshit is? You don't need to read it, you just need to see that it's a gigantic wall of text full of lies.

Sure man. I don't really know much about the whole you being a junky snitch thing, and I don't really care to know. It sounds like way too much drama, as evidenced by IWD incessant ranting. Other than that he doesn't really say much except that people like you and tries to put you down, all his points there I just plain disagree with. His opinion doesn't really carry much weight.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nothing to see here ppl, just another one of IWDs drug fueled rants, move along now. :o

Agreed

It is nice to see IWD still holding onto a grudge from what six months ago
    Jesus give it a rest already
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Niggas got 99 problems and a couple of them are likely bitches. Or lack thereof.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    This shit is still going on?