Totse Raid Group

2»

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    FYI if we are going to do a raid it better not be anything like that half-assed shit that called itself the "Zoklet Army" a year ago. That shit was just sad, and pathetic. Truely demoralized me about what Totse members had become.
  • edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    FYI if we are going to do a raid it better not be anything like that half-assed shit that called itself the "Zoklet Army" a year ago. That shit was just sad, and pathetic. Truely demoralized me about what Totse members had become.

I recall not this faggotry. Would you care to fill in my lack of memory?
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010

Read my sig and come judge for yourself.

Wait fuck. I gotta fix my sig since all our posts and sigs got set back after we got a new host.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Let's raid totse.info.

We completely raped a site last night. Come to the IRC server man. We aren't planning anything on the main boards.
    edited July 2010
    I recall not this faggotry. Would you care to fill in my lack of memory?

Oh you don't even want to know. It was so childish like something you might have been able to get away with 10 years ago but never in a million years in this day and age. I only stayed with it because Zoklet Army members tried so hard and in the end we all came together and were like, "Yeah that failed miserably".

mashlehash wrote: »
    Read my sig and come judge for yourself.

Wait fuck. I gotta fix my sig since all our posts and sigs got set back after we got a new host.

Roger That!

LOL

Roger That!

ILTST9 wrote: »
    We completely raped a site last night. Come to the IRC server man. We aren't planning anything on the main boards.

Roger That!
    edited July 2010
    The SC raid through Zoklet Army was alright.
    edited July 2010
    The SC raid through Zoklet Army was alright.

The first time, and failed every time after that lol.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    The first time, and failed every time after that lol.

I was only in the first one? What happened after that.
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    I was only in the first one? What happened after that.

Absolutely nothing. Last like 10 minutes and it was over with fail all over the place. It was literally over before it began. But to be fair we had 3x more people in the first one and it just dropped off fast after that. Hopefully this one doesn't do that.
    edited July 2010
    It wont become any smaller, at least not by me. We really need to get a decent sized army going and then go completely underground though. Advertising it like this is incredibly sketchy.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    You niggers must be huffing raid if you think I'm not in on this shit.
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    It wont become any smaller, at least not by me. We really need to get a decent sized army going and then go completely underground though. Advertising it like this is incredibly sketchy.

Which is why I want this thread deleted. Who mods HB? HTS? Just advertise in your sig like me.
  • SHHSHH Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Which is why I want this thread deleted. Who mods HB? HTS? Just advertise in your sig like me.

What time is that in the UK?
    edited July 2010

Send HTS a message.