I've been sleeping so fucking much.

ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Dosing nutmeg every fucking day for several weeks = constant sedation & euphoric visions of the goddess. But not much for getting anything done.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Is nutmeg actually that good? I was just thinking about it actually, before you made this thread.

I remember trying it once, and it did nothing. Other reports have told me that it just gives you a massive headache.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nutmeg is the shit. I honestly don't know why it isn't more popular, and subsequently made illegal.
  • edited August 2010
    OK - Someone give me the low down on this shit.

How much to take?
    Should you mix it with a drink, or parachute it or something?
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    God last time I had a nutmeg binge I spent a week in vegas fucking hookers and snorting the meg.

Everything was good until a week had gone by and the hoes and hotel management wanted some dough, I only had about a OZ of so sweet girl meg left, so I did what any joe cool would do.

So I downed the rest of the nutmeg and killed two birds with one stone by takeing a big nuttshit on a hookers chest, and she was on the hotel bed, so I got those fuckers, well the hotel maid at least.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Is nutmeg actually that good? I was just thinking about it actually, before you made this thread.

I remember trying it once, and it did nothing. Other reports have told me that it just gives you a massive headache.

Read these two threads (I hate posting linx to zoklet but until I move my posts over to here which will require me to not be lazy, I'll have to link there)

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=38800
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=119387
    OK - Someone give me the low down on this shit.

How much to take?
    Should you mix it with a drink, or parachute it or something?

Take anywhere from 7-25 grams for a decent trip. Depending on the size of the nut, one nut can weigh anywhere from 3-10 grams. I recommend putting in a drink, I personally prefer coffee. However I've also just broken up nuts and swallowed them like a pill with water, and I have a friend that will just chew them t3h fuck up, lol.
  • edited August 2010
    Sounds pretty cool. What's the trip like?
    edited August 2010
    Euphoric, sedating, psychedelic. It's a very potent aphrodisiac & nootropic, and has many medical uses.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh hey Rizzo. :mad:

I would do this but I don't have any fresh 'meg. Just a bunch of pre-ground shit. Bold for emphasis. It's fuckin' SHIT. Caps for emphasis and 'cause it's really utter shit. Italics for emphasis.
  • edited August 2010
    There are a LOT of bad trip reports on Erowid - most people seem to be saying that the effects aren't enjoyable at all.
  • edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    There are a LOT of bad trip reports on Erowid - most people seem to be saying that the effects aren't enjoyable at all.

Yea, I've heard that most trips are horror stories--nauseau, vomiting, disturbing hallucinations, feeling uncomfortable...not really an enjoyable high. I wouldn't know, though, I've stayed away from it.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'd do it more often but I have to drive almost every day, and I don't trust myself to drive on the tail of a nutmeg trip.
    edited August 2010
    a lot of people fuck up trying to get high because they wait an hour or so, nothing happens, so they keep redosing until the first wave finally kicks in and then 12 hours later they get the effects of all of it and they're like FUUUUUU-

I've never gotten nausea or vomiting except when I mix it with alcohol. it goes fucking great with weed, opiates, psychs, MDMA, speed (the comedowns, too), just about anything really