Got fucking laid off work

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Well, the US economy is still in the shit hole so I guess I'm not surprised. Fuck this though, now I have to bank on my money I'm getting from the school to pay off my court fines and shit. Plus I have to get my apartment soon.

:facepalm: Can I just get killed already? I've asked for it way too much, why hasn't it happened yet?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Dude, people are in worse shit than you. Be thankful and hope for the best.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^ QFT , start applying everywhere fuk it you have the experience i think people will hire you but you better hurry first cum first serve.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fight for your unemployment man, that can give you a near guaranteed 6 months of decent pay to plan ahead and do what you have to do. Don't just leave it to the dust like a lot of ignorant people do. That is yours if you put in the time and earned it according to your state requirement. It may seem bad but it never usually is when you have that cushion to take a breather and see things through.

Worst come to worst the military is always an option and it pays for college.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's unfortunate but things will look up when you start loving every facet of this plane as yourself. Sorry for being Greyfox-esque but it's true so I can't help it.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Worst come to worst the military is always an option and it pays for college.

Yes, definitely the worst solution!