Do you ever wish your partner was more vocal?

edited August 2010 in Life
My current partner is great in bed, and very generous with blowjobs, yet he is very quiet when I am pounding or rimming or taking his shaft in my ass. Mabye its because in my meth days I was used to orgys with multiple partners and we would all be moaning loudly, almost yelling as we fucked eachother for hours. In all other aspects of our sex life I am satisfied after all he has a huge cock, but he is unresponsive to my requests for him to vocalize his pleasures. Do any of you have any advice?

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited August 2010
    He's probably just the shy type. How long have you been together?
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Go to Hell Big Bear +POZ+....or at least away from this place.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I don't have a partner :(
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    4chan_sex.jpg
    Pic Somewhat related.

Honestly, what the fuck I'm reading?

Look, if you're having vocal problems with your boyfriend, then talk about it. Address it in a manner that it's respectable. Don't be all retarded about it. Time is key too. If you and your boyfriend have been together for a while, that's great because he will have more of a chance in listening. It's great to hear you stop using drugs, while simultaneously being monogamous in a relationship. If you work things out, then he'll be moar vocal during sex.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    He's trying to troll the board and this thread isn't going anywhere. It's a simple answer: if you want your partner to be more vocal, tell him/her. The end.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Take your dick out of his mouth then put his dick in yours so he can talk.