• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
    I used to sniff glue and huff keyboard duster alot:facepalm: I fail

lol :thumbsup:

edit: Nice poem brandon.. you are an inspiration :o
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    I used to sniff glue and huff keyboard duster alot:facepalm: I fail
    I huffed that duster shit once, but not for any sort of high, it was for the extremely deep voice you get from doing it.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    You're a good poet brandon.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    who actually sniffs glue

charlie kelly does
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    i got accused of sniffing glue once. it was quite an ordeal. when i was 13, i had a big room on the top floor of our house. and i had my own TV and Computer, that was a big deal to me at the time. i was in alot of foster homes but i never had one like that. any ways, i would stay up late everynight and watch teletoon, (the big giant head), and to stop the Noise from the TV, i placed a towel at the bottom of the door. A little peice of advice that i recieved when i was in grade 4 from my violin teacher. any ways, one night i decided that i would use my plastic cement, to glue pictures of my favourite pokemon to my drawing clipboard...and i did all this by night light in the corner. so that morning i wake to my foster mom hovering above me, wearing an angry face. i said "what?". she was pissed. holding the towel in one hand, and a merit award that i recieved from my school that she went and had framed, and she wanted to suprise me with. "what the fuck is this?". to wich i responded, "its a towel", not very astute. i was pretty tired and really confused. any ways that really set her off, and she spewed out a thunderous volcanic flow of rage about how i was sniffing glue and i used the towel to conceal the smell of any other drugs i was smoking. it doesent help that the glue was in the corner like some kind of junkie nest. all the while i was trying to explain how it was my violin teacher that said i should put the towel their so i wouldnt disturb anyone with my noise....ugh. she thought it was all an elaborate lie. and for as long as i was in care after that, i was constantly accused of being on drugs. infact when i turned 16 and got really bad acne, they locked me up in a treatment centre with barbed wire fences (really badass timeout), on the grounds that i was doing meth. i dont think i've ever even thought of trying meth even once. :facepalm: all the wehile i remeber thinking. "who the hell sniffs glue?"