Could you please help me find this video clip?

AmieAmie Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Hi there

I was watching the video clip of Tatu - All the things She Said tonight and it reminded me of a different clip but I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE AND IT'S SO FRUSTRATING AAAAARGH! Could you please help me?

In the clip I'm talking about a pretty girl wearing a fur coat is driving a tanker truck trough a landscape filled with snow and crashes. I think I remember it being somewhere in russia and some other girl waiting for the first girl and crying when she doesn't arrive, but I could be imagining that. There could also be some wolves in it, not sure. And maybe the girl in the truck is actually a guy and the pretty girl in the coat is somewhere else. I know this all sounds really confusing and vague etc. and the clip is really old but I really wanna find it. You never know, maybe someone here knows what clip I'm talking about.

Help me, totse.info. You're my only hope.

By the way, I know, Tatu, you don't have to tell me, but they were extremely sexy back then. Especially in the clip I linked. When I was fourteen, I used to love them. It's been like six years since I watched that clip (and the other one too - that's why I don't remember it).

Edit: found it litterally two minutes after posting this. Looks like I didn't remember it very well. Meh, it's been six years, I didn't do that bad.

Let's continue this thread posting pics of Tatu and their innocent 14-yearl old lesbian sexyness.

tatu_1.jpg

20070225025049-18425-tatu-l.jpg

tatu-gm_l5.jpg

Say what you want about my taste in music when I was 14,
at least this thread delivers.

Comments