Im going to plan a mini rave

PopePope Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
There is this apartment complex I have some friends in. It has a laundromat, and I was thinking. I want to buy a gallon of dish soap, pour it in the washing machines. Then when it was at its peak, open them up and have a foam party. I was going to black out the windows, probably with construction paper. Hand out glow sticks. It should be about 30 people in this place, so 90 glow sticks. I was going to buy a 20 dollar strobe light. It needs music. I want the cheapest thing to make the most music. So like a boom box I can put a CD in. Id buy black lights but they seem to expensive. I want to be able to ditch all this stuff. Because when security comes we are all going to run different directions. Its going to be a good time.

Suggestions? Im already keeping it on the low, and Im going to try to invite people without having them know its me. Maybe get all their room numbers, and call them up an hour before it happens, and set it up very quickly, have the machines running, and then just open them.

Ideas?

Comments

• AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    Are you also going to be giving out E and waterbottles?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sounds fun, but I'm gonna be realistic here. You're expecting security to come, that's good. How long do you expect before they arrive? Make sure it'll last long enough to make it worth the effort. I don't know the layout of the place, but if it has one entrance/exit, you'll have problems.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Block the door or something?
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    2 double doors out, one infront and one in black

they lock, but I assume security has the keys
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    yes block the doors , buy a vaporizor and an ass load of weed cook it , and have some fun nigger lover.:D:thumbsup:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    and yes glow sticks nigger fucker , land your ass back in the 70's ans watch the colors fly.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm going to plan an ambush for your rave.
  • TransienceTransience Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    "mini rave" is an oxymoron. YOu should have an orgy instead.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^^How the fuck is it an oxymoron? Not all raves are fucking massives, in fact most of those shouldn't even be considered raves proper. True raves should cost no more than $10 a head if they're not free entirely (make all the money charging for water, massages, etc), it should be in some warehouse somewhere, most everybody should know somebody or know somebody that knows somebody, etc. And people should be fucking liberal with their drugs!

"Everybody wants to be a DJ...but I just want to be a raver."
  • edited August 2010
    Block one set of doors, and make the other look inaccessible or whatever. If security comes, try and get them around one set of doors.

Leave the strobes flashing and everything running when you make a break for it out of the other door, it will confuse the shit out of the security.

Once outside, split in different directions and each have a decent place to run to - change clothes at these locations if you wish, depending on how serious it is, then meet up at a pre-arranged location.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dude, what music you goning to be bumpin.

Hell if you cant find any audio equipment, just get everyone in a circle and pratice beat boxin and shitzz.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Dude, what music you goning to be bumpin.

Hell if you cant find any audio equipment, just get everyone in a circle and pratice beat boxin and shitzz.

house music

justice, daft punk, deadmau5, darude

with some possible passion pit and la roux
  • edited August 2010
    Sounds like a party I would be right at home at! No Darude though, even faggots know better than that. Plus how can you fit so many people in the apartment when your massive girth takes us so much space?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just went to a rave with dave and we misbehaved up and down the body wave as we paved to the next rave with me and my buddy dave.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sounds like a party I would be right at home at! No Darude though, even faggots know better than that. Plus how can you fit so many people in the apartment when your massive girth takes us so much space?

lol whos this from zoklet?
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    What's with you and raves??
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    What's with you and raves??

lol idk i want to go to one