I'm nervous...

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Ughh... Alright, here's a picture of me locking the door to one of the classrooms with the master key...

43321097058678970160172.jpg

And here is a picture of the people sitting in the computer room playing Battlefield...

43321096332300811160172.jpg

Basically, one year, the school technicians installed a bunch of games onto the network for use by people after school hours. They scrapped the idea after a while, but even a whole year later, the games remained on the system - which I discovered on the C:\ drive of every computer. I used VLC player to browse the C:\ drive, copied down the file path of the shortcut to Battlefield, created a shortcut and sent it to everybody.

As it was the last week of school, we bunked all of our classes and went into various computer rooms to play Battlefield.

Happy? :D
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Ughh... Alright, here's a picture of me locking the door to one of the classrooms with the master key...

And here is a picture of the people sitting in the computer room playing Battlefield...

43321096332300811160172.jpg

Basically, one year, the school technicians installed a bunch of games onto the network for use by people after school hours. They scrapped the idea after a while, but even a whole year later, the games remained on the system - which I discovered on the C:\ drive of every computer. I used VLC player to browse the C:\ drive, copied down the file path of the shortcut to Battlefield, created a shortcut and sent it to everybody.

As it was the last week of school, we bunked all of our classes and went into various computer rooms to play Battlefield.

Happy? :D

Cool, so you have a picture of SOMEONE touching a door. Doesn't prove anything.

You still never explained why the regular keys were made useless by this alleged "master key".
  • edited August 2010
    Cool, so you have a picture of SOMEONE touching a door. Doesn't prove anything.

You still never explained why the regular keys were made useless by this alleged "master key".

Teachers didn't have their own keys, as they moved from room to room to teach. The only people with keys were the janitors - a couple of old guys who'd go locking the classrooms up at night.

Anyway. I'm hardly going to make something pointless like this up and post it on the Internet to people I don't actually know. It's completely up to you whether you chose to believe it, so uhh. Yeah, I'm done typing - I need some food.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2010
    My High School Stories in short: Driving everywhere on a low tank of gas, staying stoned all day/everyday, worrying about the next party instead of school, fucking bitches, and tripping face as often as I could. THE END.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

Either that's just a pic of somebody touching a door, or you're really fucking dumb for incriminating yourself with photographic evidence of you committing the crime.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Either that's just a pic of somebody touching a door, or you're really fucking dumb for incriminating yourself with photographic evidence of you committing the crime.
    This. Man it's going to be so easy for them to find you they will just look for the guy with a swirl instead of a face :o
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    wood wrote: »
    This. Man it's going to be so easy for them to find you they will just look for the guy with a swirl instead of a face :o

LOL!!!!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    brandon why do you always use 5 :o faces?
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    they're all going to laugh at you.

lololol
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    brandon why do you always use 5 :o faces?

I am also really interested.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    chompsky rites
    "hey brandon i am also intristed y do u use five :o wen u tipe?"

well chompsky its cus chickins and peecocs r diffrint! LOL!!!!