WTF did you do?

FrYFrY Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So did anyone complete operation fuck your wall, or ever stamp any cash with the totse logo, or hand out a business card totse written on the back as you sold yourself on the street corner?

Me well, I got a friend who has this tweaker uncle whom just so happens to spray smoke letters from a small plane that doubles as a crop duster. Anyway I caught him during a week long spin and told him about the site, and explained the totse legend.

I guess the story took root because the next day he called me back practically begging me to be part of such cool place. So I was like yeah man just spray totse.info around town.

and he was like.

"Ok man"!:thumbsup:

Comments

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Got drunk and spray painted totse.info/bbs at this apartment building I'm not allowed at, then got a ticket for like 6 other ones that I didn't even do.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Couldn't take part in any of those, mostly because I will expose myself and get killed in the process. But I did some other things and I plan to do more.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've been doing some of the twitter things and what not. I haven't been on the computer for the last few days though. I'm also always broke so I never have cash to put the totse logo on :(
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Did tons of dollar bills and hit a bunch of walls/skatepark ramps/street signs with stickers and fat marker tags. I consider it an ongoing operation so i will continue tagging and slapping stickers as i get them made.

I probably would too, but apparently they have a "profile" on my "criminal activity" now. The cross check every tag with the two they have proof of me doing (since they are the ONLY ones I did), which I think is kinda lame.
  • edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    So did anyone complete operation fuck your wall, or ever stamp any cash with the totse logo, or hand out a business card totse written on the back as you sold yourself on the street corner?

Me well, I got a friend who has this tweaker uncle whom just so happens to spray smoke letters from a small plane that doubles as a crop duster. Anyway I caught him during a week long spin and told him about the site, and explained the totse legend.

I guess the story took root because the next day he called me back practically begging me to be part of such cool place. So I was like yeah man just spray totse.info around town.

and he was like.

"Ok man"!:thumbsup:

Pics or it didnt happen :o
    Na, seriously though. I just want to see pics :thumbsup:
  • edited August 2010
    All these operations are ongoing, and should be continued whenever and however you wish. I throw up tags when I feel like it, and write on notes whenever I can.

We need to keep these operations in our minds all the time to make them effective and fun.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited August 2010
    Did anyone manage to get local media coverage?
  • edited August 2010
    I thought the thread title meant "What the fuck did you do?! :mad:", as if someone had ruined something.
  • edited August 2010
    Did anyone manage to get local media coverage?

Nothing on my end as of yet. The idea I was working with is gradually introducing everyone to the name of TOTSE, through tags/writing on notes/word of mouth etc, until they realize its all been staring them in the face all this time.

THEN, everyone will notice shit.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Nothing on my end as of yet. The idea I was working with is gradually introducing everyone to the name of TOTSE, through tags/writing on notes/word of mouth etc, until they realize its all been staring them in the face all this time.

THEN, everyone will notice shit.

That's an awesome idea. :thumbsup:
    I've got some stuff planned for some totse attention, but i have to wait until december until i can do any of it