looking 4 gosts

brandonbrandon Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
ok so who here looks 4 gosts????????? i no this area that me and my frind go down 2 and its honted. how do i no? i will tell u.

tip number 1- crazy lady lives in the house and yells at us wen we r neer 2 go away even tho we still r on the street and not on her property.

tip number 2- i have never seen this ladys husbind and i no that she used 2 have 1

tip number 3- i saw ppl diging up a hole 1 time and they acted suspishious wen i rode by on my bike

tip number 4 (and the biggist tip of them all)- ok so this is a long 1. but 1 time i went on a run and then it was like october and the wether was changing 2 cold. it got dark. and windy. then it was warm wen i left and wen i was going back it got tired and the wind was blowing aginst me and i was still in the wild far from home. and next 2 this ladys house across the creek i saw a graveyard that i never seen b4!!!!!! there were creepy lites and now somtimes i go there and i usualy dont c it but som nites i do. it disapeers cus its honted and that stupid crazy lady proly killed a bunch of ppl.

ok so anyways now with that being said who here looks 4 gosts???? im trying 2 get 2 the botim of this story and maybe get this womin prosicuted but idk i dont want gosts or spells after me and idk how going 2 jail wood free these poor ppls soles from being a gost :o:o:o:o:o:o

Comments

• sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    if ther is sumthin strainge in the nayborhood, who yu gonna call?
    GOSTBUSTERS!!1

if ther is sumthin weerd
    an it dont look good
    who yu gonn call?
    GOSTBUSTERS!!

ghostbusters.jpg
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Stop fucking trolling, trollface McTroll. By the way, I'm talking to you branfag.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol i dont look for ghosts, but sometimes when i go to sleep, i hear whispering in my room, then tell them to SHUT THE FUCK UP!