Holy shit this place grew overnight.

metameta Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I remember, first coming here about 48 hours ago and seeing how most of the forums had not been posted in. Now it looks like we have a decent amount of threads posted considering how long we have been in existence.

Comments

• Joe KickAssJoe KickAss Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    We sure do.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's the nostalgia effect, and not the shoddy theme you saw on Zoklet. I feel as though I just woke up out of a horrible coma from the brutal 2008 winter that was Zoklet, back into Totse again.

TTFN, nice joke gaise :)
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow new people every day :cool:
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

About my penis.

Where place is penis. Like, that penis grew overnight.

/Dolphins
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Meta?

No wai.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Now there is a place worth trying to make grow, once a new server is hosting the site....dun dun dun.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Now there is a place worth trying to make grow, once a new server is hosting the site....dun dun dun.

I'd let Totse.info run off my pre-ordered 2 x 2.4Ghz Xeon, 4GB, 1Gbps box, but I have no idea how to really manage a linux server so that my torrenting activities don't effect the site. On the other hand, we could have a dedicated BT server lol :p
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hope it keeps growing.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    It'll keep growing. We need a new server though because already it's starting to get too busy.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was on last night and there was like 20-20 threads overall. now its getting some good traffic.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hope the server can keep up with the influx of users. Ive already gotten a couple "Server is busy" screens.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've gotten some too, hopefully the server gets upgraded to accommodate all the users.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    I've gotten some too, hopefully the server gets upgraded to accommodate all the users.

TLV, Where are you from in NC?
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shitty town between Winston Salem and Greensboro.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    well we need to fix the html and shit up a bit, get new hosts and servers, and probably get some advertising you know? T-shirt hell/drug-facts etc if at all possible. :D

Then we need to google bomb us to the top or whatever. for "how to make a bomb" and stuff.

wez gonna fuckin revive this shit
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    well we need to fix the html and shit up a bit, get new hosts and servers, and probably get some advertising you know? T-shirt hell/drug-facts etc if at all possible. :D

Then we need to google bomb us to the top or whatever. for "how to make a bomb" and stuff.

wez gonna fuckin revive this shit

We need that 'It's just a plant' ad. I loved that one.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shitty town between Winston Salem and Greensboro.

Holy fuck dude, Im from Greensboro near Jamestown.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    Holy fuck dude, Im from Greensboro near Jamestown.

Awesome, you should come chill with me and my idiot friends at Dennys one night. Our friend works there and we just chill and drink Coffee all night.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Awesome, you should come chill with me and my idiot friends at Dennys one night. Our friend works there and we just chill and drink Coffee all night.

yes, I might have to take you up on this offer sometime.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    yes, I might have to take you up on this offer sometime.

Cool dude.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I hope the server can keep up with the influx of users. Ive already gotten a couple "Server is busy" screens.

To be honest that just makes me feel at home.
    &T was down every second fucken day.

Also, in my opinion we must deal with the sudden growth of the site and increased server load the way Jeff Hunter did, close down registration lol.