Lets talk cocks.

edited August 2010 in Not in MY Forum
I thought it would be nice to have a thread all about the cocks.

The penis is a male sex organ found on the outside of the body. It is used for urination (getting rid of urine from the bladder) and fucking. The main sexual function of the penis is to be inserted into a woman's vagina or mans anus and hot wet mouth and deliver semen to pleasure. This activity is called sexual intercourse.
The penis can become erect if a man is sexually aroused. In an erection, the penis fills with blood. The blood makes the penis become longer, thicker and harder. Veins taking blood away from the penis get smaller, so less blood is taken through. Arteries bringing blood to the penis get wider, bringing more blood to the penis.

There is more to this information! Lets talk about the size of our penis, and how much we can cum. Don't be afraid to post pictures of your cock in its flaccid and hard states! It would not be without precedent to make a short video of your cum shot. Just to observe the process of course. Even perhaps just pictures of impressive cocks you may have seen online

Men of all ages, races,and sexual orientations are welcome to post in this cock thread. It need not be gay only to appreciate the cocks of others. In fact if you are not comfortable posting pictures of your cock on a public forum I would be happy to accomadate you by observing the pics via PM. Never doubt that I will be discreet when it comes to your cock.

TL/DR: Its a cock party and everyone is invited! Lets celabrate cocks together!:)

Comments

• edited August 2010
    loldicks
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Post your tits/cock/pussy threads are only allowed if the OP posts pics of him/herself to start off. We don't want tons of "post tits" or "post your dick" threads from acolytes asking for nudes to clutter the board. Jackketch had this as a rule, and I'm going to keep it here: If you're serious about the topic, write your username on yourself (or paper or whatever) and post nudes of yourself first.

Keep in mind that only people who are 18+ may post nudes of themselves. Do not post CP of yourself or anyone else. Posting CP will result in an instant ban.

So, if you don't get the ball rolling yourself (or are unable to because you're under 18 and thus cannot post nudes), I'll lock the thread. Sound reasonable?

Edit: If you change your mind and want to make your thread about cock discussion without asking others for nudes, that's another option.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Lets talk about the size of our penis, and how much we can cum. Don't be afraid to post pictures of your cock in its flaccid and hard states!

you are gay
    edited August 2010
    you are gay

Yes, he's said that before. He said that in his introduction, actually.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    borderline sexual harassment, then.
    edited August 2010
    borderline sexual harassment, then.

How is it sexual harassment? Personally I don't find the thread topic worthwhile, but I don't think it's harassment.
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited August 2010
    INB4TENPAGES :mad:
    edited August 2010
    Moved for not following the guideline I mentioned in my post.