What are you looking forward to tomorrow?

da teachada teacha Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Ahhh, as the music beats on; the clock ticks away; and my eyes start to fade into a haze, I begin to wonder what lays in store for my tomorrow... Well, later on today.

It's not really an action packed Sunday for me, but there's a few little joys in life which make life waking up for tomorrow...

1. I've left some chinese style fried chicken in the fridge leftover from dinner tonight, and can't wait to make some delicious, tasty, gobsquenching sandwiches tomorrow morning.

2. It's some kind of big religious festival over here tomorrow, and the centre's going to be pretty dead; meaning I'll have a great chance to wonder around a possibly lonely city, with very little people around and maybe have a chance to take some interesting pictures of random things.

3. Some girl is leaving her luggage at my place for a month while she travels, and is going to buy me dinner in return: what a fucking great deal! It'll be a welcome break from my god forsaken cooking, and might prove to be some company for the day.... and/or night and tomorrow morning.

Hmm, I think that's about it... What about you guys? Anything interesting in store?

Comments

• 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Hanging out with friends, hopefully seeing girlfriend soon...mostly what I'm excited for.

It's summer. I'm free to build things :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Tomorrow is Sunday? Fuck, it's Friday for me...

Well I am looking forward to not waking up at 04:15 as I have the day off work, and then meeting an old old mate who I have known for nearly all my life. He is like a fucking guru and centres me.

So who knows? We will probably chillax, play PS3/360 and go for a walk, talking about life. Perfect day.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    1. I have weed to smoke.

2. I have beer to drink.

3. My sister is having a babyshower, so there will be a lot of bitches at my house.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Seeing this forum grow.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Waking up at midday, then playing Starcraft II or Fallout 3 or Oblivion/Left4Dead (depending on servers/delivery/failing both of the previous) followed by drinking with friends in the evening.

Total. Chilled. Day.

I need a fucking job.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    BaconPie wrote: »
    I need a fucking job.

Dont we all lol. I might get back into L4D2 again though its been about a month and starting to feel withdrawls. Not sure really, I need a hobby as I find myself extremely bored in the summer months for some reason. All the heat makes me lethargic and unwilling to go out and do something.

Wait........wait just a goddamn minute. Predator is coming out tomorrow! Oh another lonely day at the movies where all the couples can look and stare at me buying my "One" ticket :(
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    My friend and I are gonna try and smoke 3.5 grams on my bong tomorrow night. That should be pretty awesome.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    My friend and I are gonna try and smoke 3.5 grams on my bong tomorrow night. That should be pretty awesome.

THREE POINT FIVE WHOOOOOLE GRAMS?

you're so cool it hurts:facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    THREE POINT FIVE WHOOOOOLE GRAMS?

you're so cool it hurts:facepalm:

I smoke probably 4 times a day and yet it takes me only about 3 tiny nugz to get decently high.

So effectively, I'm gonna be wasting quite a bit of weed.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I smoke probably 4 times a day and yet it takes me only about 3 tiny nugz to get decently high.

So effectively, I'm gonna be wasting quite a bit of weed.

CAREFUL MAN, YOU MIGHT OVERDOSE ON THAT MUCH

:facepalm:
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Tomorrow?

Hoping my final check comes, I'm broke. If so getting some Kahula and Vodka. I've been wanting a White Russian. Also wanting all these goddamn torrents to finish. Chillin at Dennys like most Friday nights. Not much else.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Tomorrow?

Hoping my final check comes, I'm broke. If so getting some Kahula and Vodka. I've been wanting a White Russian. Also wanting all these goddamn torrents to finish. Chillin at Dennys like most Friday nights. Not much else.

Why chillin at Denny's? Curiousity strikes me as when I was stationed down South the "Wal-Mart" was the hang out spot at nights. Fucking weird the other side of the country is depending on which side you are on and see the other. Go for cheap liquor if you're broke and save some dough and buy a $1 40 to chase the shit down so you can take advantage of the alcohol all weekend and not have to blow your load on one night of fun.

If you get your pay check, blow that shit on the fanciest drinks you can think of :D
  • edited July 2010
    Work, that's about it.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Being sober and broke.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    BaconPie wrote: »
    Waking up at midday, then playing Starcraft II or Fallout 3 or Oblivion/Left4Dead (depending on servers/delivery/failing both of the previous) followed by drinking with friends in the evening.

Total. Chilled. Day.

I need a fucking job.

Fucking this!

Various video games/food eating/job hunting maybe?
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    CAREFUL MAN, YOU MIGHT OVERDOSE ON THAT MUCH

:facepalm:
    habanero sauce
  • corduroycorduroy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Sleeping in, getting paid to play bass in a musical. Probably get drunk and read a book afterwards.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sleeping until 2PM then probably either drinking wine or poppy seed tea whilst making noise on my guitar.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Why chillin at Denny's? Curiousity strikes me as when I was stationed down South the "Wal-Mart" was the hang out spot at nights. Fucking weird the other side of the country is depending on which side you are on and see the other. Go for cheap liquor if you're broke and save some dough and buy a $1 40 to chase the shit down so you can take advantage of the alcohol all weekend and not have to blow your load on one night of fun.

If you get your pay check, blow that shit on the fanciest drinks you can think of :D

My friend works there and I drink coffee and bother him all night. And I can't fucking stand the taste of beer.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fucking this!

Various video games/food eating/job hunting maybe?

I guarentee right now you're playing games and munching on snacks, and you'll leave the job hunting for tomorrow. ;)
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    goin to the beach.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Tomorrow?

Tomorrow (friday) may not work out so well, I am packing up to go to the mountains with the family but maybe some other time.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Working, 11am-10pm.

Fucken yay. My saturdays are awesome. :( But shit, moneys gotta come from somewhere while I study.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Being sober and broke.

I was right.