a story for totse

stresstres Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
swim and 2 associates discovered a secluded, 2 flight emergency exit at associate ':p' 's pad (he lives in a high-rise) which is perfect for drugs (Exit onto main road, locked from outside and is situated a good 10meters away pool/recreation area, no noise, too good to be true). While associate ':hai:' was chopping the buds, associate ':p' catches sight of a piece of garden hose, perfect length for a downpipe next to one of these:
a4p56.jpg
Upon further inspection associate ':p' finds a plastic bottle ~ with perfect level of water + a foil cone piece. After mass lulz from realisng that others sesh in the same place, associate :hai: found a 2nd, pre-used/assembled bong stashed.

While waiting in rotation, swim decided to assemble the first set of materials into a functioning bong (act of charity if you ask me), and returned it to its original position, to be found by those whom left it.

does totse agree with swim's actions? or was it against stoner etiquette to tamper with their gear in an attempt at humor? What would you think returning to something like that ~ would you still blaze or sketch?

oh and these apartments are not the sort of place you would expect to find shit like this, thus why I thought it was worth posting.:thumbsup:

Comments

• AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    If by 'original position' you mean how it's now atop the fire hydrant for all to see :)
  • StresFulStresFul Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    by associate posting in said thread does that mean that associate who lives in said highrise approved of op's actions? well? Altind can you please be so kind to shed some light on the matter?
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    You gay nigga. You gay
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    StresFul wrote: »
    by associate posting in said thread does that mean that associate who lives in said highrise approved of op's actions? well? Altind can you please be so kind to shed some light on the matter?

3310153048_a4c151e33d.jpg?v=0
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010

Associate doesn't really care what happens, provides he gets high...
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    holy fuck just say I and me and we. the cops arent going to track you down because you found a bong...fuckin kids these days. here watch this. I have a meth lab in my basement and I sell crack to school children. I killed three cops yesterday and I fully intend to do it again. OHHHH NOOOOOSSSSS WHOS THAT AT MY DOOR?
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    I believe Stres was being facetious with the whole 'anonymous associate' thing...
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    wow fuck ~ my bad for perpetuating 'swim' humor :facepalm:

TL/DR: Me and 2 friends found an area to smoke bud in my mates apartment-tower (emergency escape), while in there we found somebodies shit (CP/Downpipe/bottle ~ disassemble but obviously indented for smoking pot). I decided to assemble the bong and return to original place to be found by those who left it there for lulz. Simple?

Post reads pretty simple if you subtract the :p/:hai: and consider them to be two separate people, just thought i would freshen up the post a bit and add some character to it..
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh lol i get it now. I wouldve kept the the "homemade" bong and tried it out for myself.

We use a glass bong so we didn't really have any use for the shit we found, we were however, going to pack them a fresh bowl for added humor but we are too budget :angry:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    and why is there a Stres and a StresFul:confused:

I'm probably going to be the last to know... I don't use alts and have no affiliation with the account :confused: IP check, kgo?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol what is this highlights for kids?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    You mean there is a Highlights for adults?

Good prank OP
  • StresFulStresFul Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »
    I'm probably going to be the last to know... I don't use alts and have no affiliation with the account :confused: IP check, kgo?

last time i checked i was you you were me and we were one in the same .... ps thanks for the lesnacks they were tasty although the onion was not french enough for my liking
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    last time i checked i was you you were me and we were one in the same .... ps thanks for the lesnacks they were tasty although the onion was not french enough for my liking

FUCKING LOL!~~~ :hai::hai: biggest troll i know IRL has stalked me to totse :facepalm:

this thread is beginning to look like: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGB7BMB11HaeZSRCi8vrwE9XTvZyzGtPpKxrSXmRht-wvRNcU&t=1&usg=__Nk6gNGAqP-uZizUmQCDNTCg-5XY=