3 Members Online

FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Lolwut? This is bullshit, Where is everyone?
:mad:

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Unless I'm at work or hanging out or getting the sex I'm always here but I time out so I have to keep logging in. I'm here though so that makes 4 since I just had to log in again.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm playing video games :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Just came back from fuck load of work, going out again to work :(.

It's a Slow day I guess, Oh wait. lol FUCK Mondays.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Watching Top Gear/reading The Brothers Karamazov

My time is consumed :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    Just been out, went to buy a new deck to skate on.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    I'm playing video games :o

Do you have cod lets play ?
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    Some of us have jobs. Which is where I am going right now. See ya bitch.
  • StresFulStresFul Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    i was out playing with childrens toys and then watching top gear
  • edited August 2010
    Hahaa. Seems as though many of us here have some kind of life which doesn't involve sitting at the computer all day. Sucks though, because I do have the odd day which I spend at the computer and no one is on the forums :P
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I work in cuntstuction soo the days I work are kind of hit and miss, The days that I have off are supose to be my 'get shit done' days but I usually just end up sitting around my appartment smoking weed , On Totse or playing Vidya Games .
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Whereas zoklet was comprised of mostly unemployed youths (20-25 mind you), I think totse actually mostly has people signed up and posting who actually have lives. I know I got a life, I'd like to think all you do as well.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hazey wrote: »
    Do you have cod lets play ?

I don't :(

The online games I have are Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, GTA IV and Uncharted 2 all on PS3.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I wish I could TOTSE in my sleep :(
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited August 2010
    I sit around on the computer all day NOT posting on totse. SG is just mayberry, trx, madijuana, and dfg chatting. All of my specialty forums are pretty boring. I mostly read and lol @ text files when I am on here. Hopefully we will continue to grow and faster.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    I sit around on the computer all day NOT posting on totse. SG is just mayberry, trx, madijuana, and dfg chatting. All of my specialty forums are pretty boring. I mostly read and lol @ text files when I am on here. Hopefully we will continue to grow and faster.

I troll Twitter and read things and make posts and watch seasons and do IRL stuff :).
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Um, sleeping, usually at work but I took the day off.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've been busy trying to get through 5 seasons of Six Feet Under, goddamn things are old school HBO literally 60 minutes long. I want to pull my hair out, but then again I don't have any hair.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I've been busy trying to get through 5 seasons of Six Feet Under, goddamn things are old school HBO literally 60 minutes long. I want to pull my hair out, but then again I don't have any hair.

Damn. I'll have to make a note to check it out.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was asleep when this thread started. Yep.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've been exploring this twitter shit, follow me if you have it (same name). Otherwise, no good threads have been popping up lately.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Btw I am trying to end Castle Season 2. I just love the show.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010

I used to have a life! Haven't hung out with my friends for nearly a month now because of this god damn bacterial infection. It's almost over now. Should get back to normal/start looking for a job again :(
    edited August 2010
    FON wrote: »

I used to have a life! Haven't hung out with my friends for nearly a month now because of this god damn bacterial infection. It's almost over now. Should get back to normal/start looking for a job again :(

Keep your dick out of the sewer and you'll be alright mang...:o
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Btw I am trying to end Castle Season 2. I just love the show.

I love it too i can't wait for new episodes
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I started my senior year of high school, so no more staying up till 3 posting on totse. :(
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I started my senior year of high school, so no more staying up till 3 posting on totse. :(

You should drop out, unless your a pussy.
    edited August 2010
    You should drop out, unless your a pussy.

It's the last time I'll legally be so close to prime 14 year old pussy. Fuck dropping out.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Keep your dick out of the sewer and you'll be alright mang...:o

Heed this man's words.
    edited August 2010
    It's the last time I'll legally be so close to prime 14 year old pussy. Fuck dropping out.

Fucking checkmate!
    edited August 2010
    I'm not gonna get a car till I'm 18, at which point it will be illegal. Then again, I don't give a fuck.
    edited August 2010
    Jailbait.png
    Officer, I swear I didn't know!!!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010

I dropped out in 11th grade. I cant say it was the best decision I ever made.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah that part was easy I was always good at tests. I just never did shit in highschool plus that school was out to get me and have me kicked out anyway so I dropped out.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah that part was easy I was always good at tests. I just never did shit in highschool plus that school was out to get me and have me kicked out anyway so I dropped out.

How successful have you been since?
    edited August 2010
    Not as successful as I could be. Mainly bouncing from job to job although I cant find a job at the moment. Fucking immigrants and the economy.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Panic! wrote: »
    I love it too i can't wait for new episodes

The new season will be aired on September and the new book Naked Gun will be released in Septemeber. I am downloading The Heat Wave audio book atm. GOD I love Kate...
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Not as successful as I could be. Mainly bouncing from job to job although I cant find a job at the moment. Fucking immigrants and the economy.

So you're mad the immigrants have taken all the dish washing, roofing, road construction and housekeeping jobs? Hmm...
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    ^ I fired an immigrant dishwasher a couple of months ago.

Kate is fucking hot.
    edited August 2010
    I dropped out in 11th grade. I cant say it was the best decision I ever made.

Graduated high school. Did two years of schooling, reached a mid-junior level, joined the Army, got offered a Corporal(NCO) rank if I could hammer out the last year with active training involved. Did so. Exited as SSG, Working on my masters now.

My brother dropped out of school when he was 17, 3 months from graduating.(:facepalm:) Got his GED, but can't find a job other than loading/unloading trucks or fast food.

I have my pick of what I want to do. I'm currently working IT, even though it's not my major, just experience. And the service ticket on the app does very very well for getting hired.

I am not telling you to join the Army. I in fact will tell you the opposite. I will however tell you to quit fucking being a retard, and complete high school.

I hate to be an ass(not really) but if you are unable to complete high school, you might as well swallow a barrel, and munch on a .45, and fuck yourself. Life doesn't get easier. It gets harder, but more rewarding. If you work for it.
  • edited August 2010
    What's stopping you fuckers from posting at school? I take an IT class for the whole day at school and am online all the time :D Maybe its not as easy for you guys, but you could try, right?