NFL season is fast approaching!

BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm a Cowboys fan and I do believe we will win the Super Bowl this year. Just sayin.;)

Comments

• metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im fucking pumped about the NFL but no way in fuck are the goddam Cowboys going to win the Super Bowl.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Eurgh, don't remind me. Just another season for the Bucs to get fucked into the dirt. :facepalm:
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    I really think that Green Bay has a good chance to make it pretty deep into the playoffs. I dunno if they can quite make it to the Super Bowl yet but I think Aaron Rogers is a great qb and that he can do pretty well. I mean c'mon he was the first qb in NFL history to throw for 4,000+ yards in his first two seasons. Not too bad if you ask me. But I think this'll be a great year!
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I really think that Green Bay has a good chance to make it pretty deep into the playoffs. I dunno if they can quite make it to the Super Bowl yet but I think Aaron Rogers is a great qb and that he can do pretty well. I mean c'mon he was the first qb in NFL history to throw for 4,000+ yards in his first two seasons. Not too bad if you ask me. But I think this'll be a great year!

Hell yeah. Aaron Rodgers is awesome, he just needs a solid team to back him up. I'd love to see the packers do well again for once, I've got my cheesehead ready.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    Go Eagles!! We shouldnt have traded McNabb, but hopefully Kolb performs well.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    RAVEN!! MOTHERFUCKERS were winning the superbowl this time.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    Chargers are gonnawin it this year boys, just watch
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Eurgh, don't remind me. Just another season for the Bucs to get fucked into the dirt. :facepalm:

lol seriously
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm a Cowboys fan and I do believe we will win the Super Bowl this year. Just sayin.;)

word. go cowboys! im predicting a jets-cowboys superbowl.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh .... snorefest
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    My Preseason Top 5

1. Saints (Defending champs)
    2. Colts (Could easily be #1)
    3. Vikings (if Brett returns)
    4. Packers (Have been working to get Rodgers more/better protection)
    5. Cowboys (Should still have solid D; landed WR Dez Bryant in offseason)
  • WhiskeycloneWhiskeyclone Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Chargers are gonnawin it this year boys, just watch

They may win the west, as much as I hate to admit it, but once January rolls around they'll choke yet again, as they always do. Their window is closing fast, with nothing to show for it.