so apparently... its just another Namatse thread

PopePope Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Ok namatse I thought I would save you some time and make your next thread.

Something I did today that was fucking boring. Wow it was really fucking interesting (no its not, its fucking boring shut the fuck up.) No I swear its fucking interesting.

The_Big_Lebowski___Jeff_Bridges.jpg
yeah well thats just your opinion man

Talk about more stuff we do not care about. Keep talking about that same stuff.

Finally wrap it up, by asking our opinion on something that we dont care about. And then say do you guys like me? or you hate me?

/namatsethread

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Too much teenage angst in here for me.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    pope shut the #%^@ up ur out of ur elimint :o:o:o:o:o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    If she didn't lie, then she's gone for good. This thread is useless now.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Haha, I approve of this thread.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Hi guise.

I love helping old people. It gives me a sense of achievement, a sense of being part of this wonderful community. I wish more people would volunteer, not only does it give you experience in the 'real world' but it also makes you feel good. I helped an old lady cross the street today. Traffic were horrible. Buses and taxis were swarming everywhere. Midway of the intersection, some trucker honked at me. It's kinda sad how society is right now. No respect for girls. well anyways i helped the old lady cross the street. i felt sooo proud, it's the most coolest thing i did this whole summer. besides getting tormented and physically abused by my mom, helping old people was fun

so guise, what do you do to help out ur community? i helped an old lady today, so yeah. I hope people like me for this, it makes me a better person. i mean, i dont know why people dont like me, im nice and everything, not perfect but i like helping people. this guy asked me out once and he said i was a great person, that made me reellly hapy.

-Namaste aka Dysgraphia :o:o:o
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Hi guise.

I love helping old people. It gives me a sense of achievement, a sense of being part of this wonderful community. I wish more people would volunteer, not only does it give you experience in the 'real world' but it also makes you feel good. I helped an old lady cross the street today. Traffic were horrible. Buses and taxis were swarming everywhere. Midway of the intersection, some trucker honked at me. It's kinda sad how society is right now. No respect for girls. well anyways i helped the old lady cross the street. i felt sooo proud, it's the most coolest thing i did this whole summer. besides getting tormented and physically abused by my mom, helping old people was fun

so guise, what do you do to help out ur community? i helped an old lady today, so yeah. I hope people like me for this, it makes me a better person. i mean, i dont know why people dont like me, im nice and everything, not perfect but i like helping people. this guy asked me out once and he said i was a great person, that made me reellly hapy.

-Namaste aka Dysgraphia :o:o:o

TITS or GTFO lol!!!!eleven
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah you nailed it for sure. Unfortunately I just wish she would stop doing that and contribute. I tried my best to help her yesterday along with everyone but instead of listening she left. And if she doesnt come back then I guess it is her loss because she had potential to be a good poster. She is on all the time. She just needed to contribute to others threads and not look for self pitty from others.
    edited September 2010
    Namaste
    I don't look for self pity. I just want to know if ppl like me or not. It's hard enough at home. Do you know what it's like being whipped by my mom everyday? Do you know what it's like logging in AIM everyday and not having ONE person im you? I do, and it's really bad. i dont know why u guise dont like me. i try to be nice but everytime i do i just get flamed. its not fair, im just an ordinary girl looking for self-approval on an online board. whats so wrong with that?

-namaste
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Namaste

Yeah, my mom used to break wooden spoons over my head. Yeah, I log into AIM, MSN, yahoo, facebook, and ICQ at the SAME TIME every day, and nobody messages me. Ever. You know what? Suck it up. Go outside. Message someone else for a change. Leave the house. Your mom can't beat you if you're not home, bitch.
    edited September 2010
    Namaste
    yeah well its easy for you to say.

I'm like OD ugly which I why I never get any sex. Remember that guy who asked me out? My bestie Clara paid him to ask me out. I'm such a failure, I want to die.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    This thread makes me sad. Sad that she's not here anymore for us to troll.
    edited September 2010
    She's not the last of her kind :facepalm:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    You would think someone going into college would be more mature about people making fun of her on the internet:facepalm: I hope she doesn't come back because i doubt she will be greeted with open arms and she'll be trolled/flamed to hell.

Where did you get that information? I'm not going into college. O.O I have a year, and I'm not even fully decided if I'm headed straight to college, because honestly, I KNOW I'm probably not mature enough. Might just stick around for a while, try to keep up with my studies and go in a couple of years, or something.

But seriously, stop making shit up. -_-

And I get that y'all think this about me, which makes me realize I've been going about things here totally wrong, and it bothers you. But if none of you ever give me a fucking chance, and just keep making fun of me, then it's not gonna matter.

You talk about my lack of maturity like you're world's most mature person yourself, and news flash, you have some growing up to do as well.

After all "denial isn't healthy", right, guys?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Holy shit talk about internet drama:facepalm: i'm sooo sorry that i thought you were a year older and that i thought you were going to college it was a life altering mistake. To be honest i tried to be nice to you and in your other thread you said you would change in the quality of the posts you make but i see no improvement. I think that you should take a look at this post and read it through a couple times and then think long and hard about why people say that you just use Totse to blog about your life.

I'm not the most mature person in the world but i know when to be mature and not act like a childish whiny baby. Maybe you should take some time off and lurk for a bit and then decide for yourself if you can make good threads and actually add content to this forum that is worth reading because right now you are doing the exact opposite.

Dude, chill the fuck out. I am going to try. But I'll need more sleep, and more drugs to figure out what the hell backwards kind of quality you want. Rome was not built in a day anyway, be fucking patient. Jeez. It's like you're three. "But I want it, NOW!" -_-

And just quite honestly, if you're gonna talk about something like that, and use it as an insult (such as saying I'm too immature for my age) at least get the facts straight. I'd rather you not talk about me at all, but like seriously, shut the fuck up if you don't what you're talking about. I mean, it's not hard. At all. Get the facts straight, and I'm fine. But don't go talking about me like you know me, and then put false information out there about me.

Seriously, you talk about my immaturity, and I admit I'm immature. But seriously, it's your turn. I mean, with the expecting me to snap to attention and AUTOMATICALLY bend to your will, and talking about me behind my back and all. Real mature, dude.

And niceness doesn't count if you don't mean it. You undid it with your derogatory posts after I left last night, so I don't owe you any sort of respect for that anymore, as it's clear it was just a ruse.

I don't care what you think, really, you have a right to you're opinion, just like I have a right to mine, but at least get the FACTS straight, because it's not a complicated thing at all.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Stop with the -_- faces, trick. This isn't no text message. We have the :facepalm: nigger for a reason.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Stop with the -_- faces, trick. This isn't no text message. We have the :facepalm: nigger for a reason.

Nope. And I'm gonna do it more now, since you told me to stop. If it annoys you, then that's just one more reason for me to continue.

Because I like them. So get over it. -_-

I mean, this is a face-palm smilie: :facepalm:
    This is a "I'm not amused/I'm about to stab you in 5-4-3-2..." face: -_-

They serve entirely different purposes.
    Duh. -_-

:p
    edited September 2010
    Speaking of how mature you are..
    Shit like that is why no one likes you. Your mom needs to beat you more.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Speaking of how mature you are..
    Shit like that is why no one likes you. Your mom needs to beat you more.

I never said I was mature. I mean, I'm not even an adult legally, why should I have to be one maturity-wise. And you act like you all are. what a fucking JOKE. XD

Don't give a fuck if you like me or not.
    And nope. She gets just the right amount in. Just enough to where I don't totally lose my shit and kill her. Which I mean... you don't even KNOW my mom, so why would you want her dead? That's not very nice.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Nope. And I'm gonna do it more now, since you told me to stop. If it annoys you, then that's just one more reason for me to continue.

Because I like them. So get over it. -_-

I mean, this is a face-palm smilie: :facepalm:
    This is a "I'm not amused/I'm about to stab you in 5-4-3-2..." face: -_-

They serve entirely different purposes.
    Duh. -_-

:p

internet-serious-business.jpg?1250726833
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    internet-serious-business.jpg?1250726833

I don't get how this makes any sense at all. O.O I was like COMPLETELY fucking joking around. So how is that "serious", you moron?
    edited September 2010
    I don't get how this makes any sense at all. O.O I was like COMPLETELY fucking joking around. So how is that "serious", you moron?

oh its serious:p Serious business indeed.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    oh its serious:p Serious business indeed.

Maybe for morons like you. But if it is, you really don't take "seriously" very seriously. You totally FAIL at life if this is your "serious". Sad. Oh well. Have fun with your pathetic existence! :D
    edited September 2010
    Coming from the pathetic fatty..
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Coming from the pathetic fatty..

Hardly pathetic. Fatty, perhaps, but it doesn't matter.
    Life is good for me now, man. Probably better than any of you losers' lives will ever be.
    So be jealous. ^-^
    Makes me smile.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ill just leave this here.....
    6qy6vl.jpg
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    6qy6vl.jpg

Cute, but I could've given you a better picture to use. Even if I am ugly... what kind of monster smiles and looks directly at the camera? I mean, seriously.

Clever, though.
    I guess... I never saw Cloverfield, so I guess it'd probably be funnier if I had. But oh well.
    edited September 2010
    No thanks i don't another picture of you. Win pic is still full of win. Funny no matter if you have seen it or not.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    U NO WUT THE MOSTER LOK Like!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
    edited September 2010
    Yes i put that in there just for you brandon. :p
    edited September 2010
    6qy6vl.jpg

LOL thats what she looks like? It all makes sense now.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    No thanks i don't another picture of you. Win pic is still full of win. Funny no matter if you have seen it or not.

I didn't disagree, so no need to get your panties in a bunch and restate the obvious.
    edited September 2010
    I didn't disagree, so no need to get your panties in a bunch and restate the obvious.

Why did you allow yourself to get Obese? Fat people sicken me. Stop eating it's not that hard. I tried to initially tell you why you were hated in a respectful manner but your hopeless. Because of this I now dub thee Free Willy.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited September 2010
    Serious mudder fucking buisness indeed. I find it a magical innovation in human communication that people can have such entertaining drama's despite the geographical distance involved. It is chanelling the suburban high school achtypes through binanry space-time.
    edited September 2010
    Follow this link: http://totse.info/bbs/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=584

Hopefully she will too and fuck her account up.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Why did you allow yourself to get Obese? Fat people sicken me. Stop eating it's not that hard. I tried to initially tell you why you were hated in a respectful manner but your hopeless. Because of this I now dub thee Free Willy.

It's actually a combination of illness, and medications used to treat said illness.

I don't eat much at all. Not even daily. So... it's not a matter so much of "letting myself".
    But for the record, I'm not obese, and that word shouldn't be capitalized when used in that context.

And now you're just hating to hate, likely because you're sad that no one will ever love you, and your life sucks, and you're a pathetic fat basement dweller. I mean, maybe I'm a bit overweight, yes, but I seriously have a damn spiffy life currently. And you don't. So haha, loser. Be jealous. Makes me smile. ^-^
    edited September 2010
    It's actually a combination of illness, and medications used to treat said illness.

I don't eat much at all. Not even daily. So... it's not a matter so much of "letting myself".
    But for the record, I'm not obese, and that word shouldn't be capitalized when used in that context.

And now you're just hating to hate, likely because you're sad that no one will ever love you, and your life sucks, and you're a pathetic fat basement dweller. I mean, maybe I'm a bit overweight, yes, but I seriously have a damn spiffy life currently. And you don't. So haha, loser. Be jealous. Makes me smile. ^-^

No you are fat. You are obese. What illness is causing this? I've been on meds before that supposedly caused massive weight gain. I never got fat. I'm hating on you because it's funny to me how serious you take random people on the internet.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh my fuck namaste. You dont get anything. I have been off the comp for less then a day and you have come on and started complaining about everything again. You know what I did feel sorry for you but really I dont anymore. Your such a fucking cunt. If you are going to take all advice and throw it out the window then why bother even being here. Seriously once again you have cried said you were leaving and then came back and started bitching and moaning again. Everytime somebody says something bad about you, you start complaining about the fact that you are fat and immature. Yes we are all immature here. But immature has different meanings. For instance. I am immature and I make jokes and talk inappropriately. You are immature as in you are not yet ready to be alive because everything that happens is a hate crime against you. If you wanna keep pulling all this complaining bullshit and force people to hate you then so be it. Namaste you are hated by every living thing on this planet all because you are stupid. Not because your fat. That has nothing to do with it. Get some pills and get skinny it wont make a difference because that is not why we make fun of you. It just allows us to say your fat when you dont stop talking shit. Your personality is so douche just leave and save yourself from your stupidity.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Oh my fuck namaste. You dont get anything. I have been off the comp for less then a day and you have come on and started complaining about everything again. You know what I did feel sorry for you but really I dont anymore. Your such a fucking cunt. If you are going to take all advice and throw it out the window then why bother even being here. Seriously once again you have cried said you were leaving and then came back and started bitching and moaning again. Everytime somebody says something bad about you, you start complaining about the fact that you are fat and immature. Yes we are all immature here. But immature has different meanings. For instance. I am immature and I make jokes and talk inappropriately. You are immature as in you are not yet ready to be alive because everything that happens is a hate crime against you. If you wanna keep pulling all this complaining bullshit and force people to hate you then so be it. Namaste you are hated by every living thing on this planet all because you are stupid. Not because your fat. That has nothing to do with it. Get some pills and get skinny it wont make a difference because that is not why we make fun of you. It just allows us to say your fat when you dont stop talking shit. Your personality is so douche just leave and save yourself from your stupidity.

Uh... can you even read. One, you're not here, I've NEVER cried over &T, so get your facts straight. Two, don't whine about how fat and immature I am. Ever. That's you all. Not me. It would make no sense for me to do it. Thirdly, y'all won't give me a fucking chance to even try, because your head is too far up your ass to realize I AM taking some of the advice that wasn't total and utter shit, which most of it here IS.

And I'm not hated by every living thing on this planet. In fact, not even most of them. I have tons of friends, multiple guys vying for my affection... seriously, not even close.

And I'm not nearly as stupid as you, my dear. Because you've got everything all wrong. You say things not because they're true, but to hurt me, which they don't. Which means, you're just saying completely false statments for no reason and that's not SMART.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    No you are fat. You are obese. What illness is causing this? I've been on meds before that supposedly caused massive weight gain. I never got fat. I'm hating on you because it's funny to me how serious you take random people on the internet.

I'm not obese, actually. Ask my doctor. Slightly overweight yes. And why would I tell you anything at all. One, you don't care, and two... well, really, there shouldn't be a two, because one covers it. I don't know you. I owe you no explanation. And just because you say things doesn't make them true.

And unless you're me, you can't know I take things seriously, so you get your jollies from assuming someone is taking people on the internet seriously when you really haven't got a clue? Pathetic. =/
    edited September 2010
    I'm not obese, actually. Ask my doctor. Slightly overweight yes. And why would I tell you anything at all. One, you don't care, and two... well, really, there shouldn't be a two, because one covers it. I don't know you. I owe you no explanation. And just because you say things doesn't make them true.

And unless you're me, you can't know I take things seriously, so you get your jollies from assuming someone is taking people on the internet seriously when you really haven't got a clue? Pathetic. =/

At least Im not fat:o:o:o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    At least Im not fat:o:o:o

You're probably lying, because otherwise I don't think you would focus so much on MY weight, if you didn't have an issue with your own. Just from a psychological standpoint, it seems likely...

But really, I don't care. Within the year, I'll probably skinny up a great deal, because I'm working with a wonderful doctor who is committed to getting me better, healthier, and happier.

Not to mention, I'm just really starting to not give a fuck. People love me anyway, so what does it matter if I'm fat? That's right. It doesn't.
    edited September 2010
    You're probably lying, because otherwise I don't think you would focus so much on MY weight, if you didn't have an issue with your own. Just from a psychological standpoint, it seems likely...

But really, I don't care. Within the year, I'll probably skinny up a great deal, because I'm working with a wonderful doctor who is committed to getting me better, healthier, and happier.

Not to mention, I'm just really starting to not give a fuck. People love me anyway, so what does it matter if I'm fat? That's right. It doesn't.

I laugh at your illness. Your sickness and despair brings me Joy.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010

i feel bad 4 ur docter LOL!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I laugh at your illness. Your sickness and despair brings me Joy.

Sickness and despair? Not anymore. Feeling much better since starting treatment, and I get like an unlimited supply of xanax, so basically, it's not a bad situation. You missed your chance to laugh at my despair, because you missed the point where I was in it. Nice try, though.
    edited September 2010
    Sickness and despair? Not anymore. Feeling much better since starting treatment, and I get like an unlimited supply of xanax, so basically, it's not a bad situation. You missed your chance to laugh at my despair, because you missed the point where I was in it. Nice try, though.

The real reason I hate you is because you act like a nigger. You always complain and blame everyone but yourself. Also when did masking your problems with drugs qualify as happy. You never post anything worthwhile ever. thats why your hated.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    The real reason I hate you is because you act like a nigger. You always complain and blame everyone but yourself. Also when did masking your problems with drugs qualify as happy. You never post anything worthwhile ever. thats why your hated.

Uh... sure... I'm assuming you don't live around many then...

And nope, not really. I've taken responsibility and initiate for my crappy posting, and I'm working to change it. At least give me credit where credit is due, man.

And I'm not. I am happy. I'm not constantly on drugs. In fact, I rarely am. But I mean, getting decently stoned every now and then doesn't HURT that or take it away from me. Not to mention, getting a bit of money is never bad either...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010

^This for fucking sure
    Also you are a crazy hypocrite. You say you dont complain about your weight and then complain about it in the next 4 posts. Then you say that you have no friends and the only reason you had a guy was because some chick paid him. Wow you just try to fight everything against you and its really starting to get fucking annoying. You start non humerus internet drama with an obsessive quality and I believe you need to get the fuck out before you scare away any new posters that are on there way. You are a sorry excuse for a human and the very air you breath should be sent strait into a void and not exhaled because it has been tainted by your obsessive stupidity and by your fat fuck disease. Seriously dumb ass just leave.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Sometimes I wonder who the hell you think I am, jarkof. You really must be confusing me with someone else, because really, like none of that stuff relates to me at all...

Some guy was with me because a chick paid him?
    I complain about my weight in 4 out of 5 posts?
    Where are you getting this shit, because I'm honestly really, really confused. O.O

But misuse of the word "humerus" made me smile. I don't post much about bones, you're right. I should work on that. Sorry.
    edited September 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    ^This for fucking sure
    Also you are a crazy hypocrite. You say you dont complain about your weight and then complain about it in the next 4 posts. Then you say that you have no friends and the only reason you had a guy was because some chick paid him. Wow you just try to fight everything against you and its really starting to get fucking annoying. You start non humerus internet drama with an obsessive quality and I believe you need to get the fuck out before you scare away any new posters that are on there way. You are a sorry excuse for a human and the very air you breath should be sent strait into a void and not exhaled because it has been tainted by your obsessive stupidity and by your fat fuck disease. Seriously dumb ass just leave.

To be fair she did just post a pretty good guide. If she continues contributing I say we should give her another chance if she keeps it up.
    edited September 2010
    Credit given where credit's due. She's making the effort to change our impression of her, so let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Edit: Just not in this thread. I hope we won't have to see anymore threads like these.