• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010

I'm sorry Namaste.:(
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Wait a minute...... She's fucking ugly! :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    This was funny, but you should have used the girl who turned into a huge fucking blueberry instead.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    doesn't "stopper" have two "p"s? Yes... it does, because spell-check didn't underline it with two. It would've been funnier without the spelling fail.

But I feel like making fun of my weight has sort of run it's course, has it not?
    Seems like old news now. And this wasn't all that clever... or funny. I can think of a million funnier directions y'all never seem to go in with these things.

I give it two stars for effort. But it could be better, dude.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'll give you a lesson in humour.

Humour lesson #872: Intentional spelling mistakes can make something funnier.

You might disagree, but many more people agree, and that is all that matters.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'll give you a lesson in humour.

Humour lesson #872: Intentional spelling mistakes can make something funnier.

You might disagree, but many more people agree, and that is all that matters.

Sometimes like with lolspeak and stuff, but that one just LOOKS like a total mistake, which takes it down a couple of notches for me. And hey, is it not supposed to be me speaking? I don't speak with spelling mistakes. =P I try to never type with them, and I don't even know how one would speak with them, so I definitely don't.

Idk. I think it would have been funnier if it'd been spelled right. Seems like a typical spelling fail, which shows it wasn't thought through, really. It wasn't incredibly clever to begin with, anyway.
    edited September 2010
    fixed and now 20% funnyur

Thanks.

Humour lesson #593: Fixing things can add humour levels.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Is humor not spelled... well... humor?

Humour is incorrect according to my spellcheck... I don't think I've ever seen it spelled that way before, either...
    edited September 2010
    Don't be so closeminded. American English isn't the only English out there.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Don't be so closeminded. American English isn't the only English out there.

I'm not. I was actually asking more to see if it was an alternate spelling. Don't get your panties in a wad dude... that's why I ASKED. -_-
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Humor and humour are both correct just like color and colour

Okay. I thought it might be like that. Just never seen humour spelled that way, and I just wondered so I thought I'd ask. I hate how spellcheck doesn't go ahead and recognize both with words like that. =/
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Thats why when spell check marks a certain spelling that i constantly use wrong i just right click and add to dictionary that way it doesn't make the mistake again.

Yeah, but then if spell-check hadn't marked it wrong, I wouldn't look so stupid right now. XD
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Yeah, but then if I had bothered to google it before saying it was a mistake, I wouldn't look so stupid right now. XD

Fixed.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Fixed.

Learn to read. I didn't say it was a mistake. I asked a question. Fucking moron. :facepalm:
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm listening to gangsta music right now brah
    edited September 2010
    I'm listenin to techno.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Sometimes like with lolspeak and stuff, but that one just LOOKS like a total mistake, which takes it down a couple of notches for me. And hey, is it not supposed to be me speaking? I don't speak with spelling mistakes. =P I try to never type with them, and I don't even know how one would speak with them, so I definitely don't.

Idk. I think it would have been funnier if it'd been spelled right. Seems like a typical spelling fail, which shows it wasn't though through, really. It wasn't incredibly clever to begin with, anyway.
    I think you spelled that word wrong, little miss grammar nazi.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    Paradox!