Your Favorite UFO/Paranormal Evidence

MelonMelon New Arrival
Hello all,

Sometimes the best thing to do is to go back to our roots; The very things that inspired us to think outside the box. The kind of things that we can't easily file away and say are fakes.

This one really formed some cracks in my partially publicly schooled mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DVeil21gc

You may have all seen this one, maybe not. The point of this thread is to share the best of undeniable evidence that makes you think. More to come soon.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    That's some pretty interesting stuff dude. Not sure if I believe it all though :P
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    AUTHEN5.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

This one always baffled me. It was witnessed by a lot of people and that photo is so clear. It's still never been explained. Also holy shit OP Ive never seen that video before and Ive studied UFO's my whole life. Awesome video. I mean normally I'd say debris but the way it changes direction is crazy. The fact that its NASA footage helps too.:thumbsup:
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    That's some pretty interesting stuff dude. Not sure if I believe it all though :P

Yeah, everything with a grain of salt :)

Here is one that every person who has a background in health care or microbiology should see, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd6ZLszBkVA&feature=player_embedded

Perhaps the only paranormal thing is just how greedy the commerce of cancer research entities may be if this is at all truthfull.
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited November 2010
    This is a last attempt to breath some life into this forum.
    From time to time I feel free speech horny; then I reach for my Totse wiener... not even half mast ever :thumbsdown: We need to stimulate membership, and turn people on to our forums.

So here is something big, this is the kind of thing I'll be talking to subsequent generations about.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/43973/Photos_of_Phobos_Monolith__Mars_Moon/

Here is a link to R. Hoagland info ~really good pics~ complete with radar graphs
    http://www.enterprisemission.com/Phobos.html

So.... we have a publicly known NASA figure looking right into the camera saying there is an anomalous structure on Phobos.

This is really a mind fuck if you look back. Games and movies like 2010 and Doom create the possibility of people in the entertainment industry who are in the loop. Makes one wonder how that qualifies as need to know :rolleyes:

Just look at the 2010 cover on imdb-
    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3608386560/tt0086837

Further listening- The Unexplained hosted by Howard Hughes
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/43958/Phobos___The_Truth_IS_Out_There____Pt_1_7/
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited November 2010
    thanks for the post melon!
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    This is a couple years ago, but new to me. My first step into conspiracy fact was looking at the anomalous photo shopped Clementine images. I'll look for a good link, but this is better.

Indian Moon Mission Pictures Show Triangular Pyramid Anomaly
    http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/01/indian-moon-mission-pictures-show.html

Clementine link
    http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidence-reports/2004/067/moon-towers.htm
  • edited December 2010
    Melon, you're a damn interesting guy. Thanks for sharing these, very interesting!
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    Ever since Pluto was declassified as a planet; I've wondered what else was out there that was deemed as less than important to mention. Statements like 'we know our own solar system better than the ocean floor' can't possibly be truthful.

#18 was the most interesting to me, only one low resolution image available
    http://www.alienresearchcorp.com/space/0910/interesting-worlds-solar-system/
  • edited December 2010
    Melon wrote: »
    Ever since Pluto was declassified as a planet; I've wondered what else was out there that was deemed as less than important to mention. Statements like 'we know our own solar system better than the ocean floor' can't possibly be truthful.

#18 was the most interesting to me, only one low resolution image available
    http://www.alienresearchcorp.com/space/0910/interesting-worlds-solar-system/

"We'll find out more on Ceres when NASA's Dawn mission arrives to Ceres in February 2015. Launched in September 2007, Dawn will be the first spacecraft to visit Ceres."

This sounds like something to look forward to. Imagine if they found life there. That would be cool :D
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Here's a really interesting account from two military dudes who say they encountered aliens and their ship in the woods, and one of them was somehow "programmed" with a thought, which ended up to be 6 pages of binary code.

[Courtesy of DaGuru, by the way] enjoy...

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I have heard enough first hand stories from those close to me that I trust to believe. However, this is not the place to play chinese whispers.

My firsthand account - what I have seen and what I know another man has seen - he was with me is as follows.

I was 16-17 years old. A mate of mine and myself were going to a pub - an old biker bar - for a buskers night.

We were walking over a field 100 yards from where I was living with my parents, I was only a kid then. We saw something north/north east in the sky. It was like the sky was on fire, but like a burn you would get from aluminium filings or from phosphorus or magnesium, starting as a slow glow, but within a few seconds taking up the sky in the direction we were looking.

At the moment it was happening, I thought I was imagining things. I looked at my friend. He looked at me and the look he gave me said 'yup, I saw that shit too'.

I said to him 'fuck, it can only be a nuke (there is no nuclear power station in the direction it came from). It was like the sky caught fire, but a brilliant white fire , for maybe 8 seconds or so. It was not a reflection from a cloud - no clouds in the sky, mid August at 55 degrees north, around 18:30 pm - day light time.

All I can say is that part of the sky caught fire - what I would describe as a metallic fire - white light.

I said to him 'Fuck, thats a nuke, follow me'. (no nuclear power plant in that direction for maybe 1200 miles).

We ran 200 yards behind the heaviest thing that was close - a big old van - it was a shop van - you know, a van that goes around selling things that a local small shop may sell.

We crouched behind it for a minute or two waiting for the blast. It did not come. I asked those around us if they had seen it - I was sure they must have, but they all said they were not looking in that direction.

I saw it and so did my mate - we went to the bar - nothing.

Very strange - we had no booze or drugs, but we saw it. It has marriedup with first hand accounts of others that we have spoken with, but not in the same year or time if you know what I mean.

People I know have seen similar, but not at the same time. I did not know about them seeing a similar thing.

Scary as fuck at the time - I just wanted to know what - but it validates a lot of things people have said since.

I would like to go deeper about what they have said, but I took it as crazy talk when they told me face to face. You gonna believe some dude over the net?

Well, let me say one thing I am willing to be judged by. They have been here, they come here quite often, but I would love to communicate with them and let those who do not belive see the truth.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Cool story, dr rocker.

Here's another look at how these aliens are attempting to contact us through binary images... very interesting stuff...

Also, we see in this vid how we sent a message out into space in 1974 and actually received a reply 27 years later... I will post more about this later... but the breakdown of the returned message pretty well blows your socks off...

• MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, a few years ago I caught a metiorite that burnt up with a beautifull chartruse glow to it.

The one and only time I had the pleasure of riding a greyhound bus (July 20th 2002 @ roughly 2am, Aspen CO). The driver could no longer calm the smokers down with promises of better time made. All the smokers and people who were awake stumbled outside. It was such a beautiful night, we could actualy make out the milky way. We enjoyed the mountain air for ten minuets making small talk.

The driver honked the horn and people started to head back to the bus. Somehow, I decided to look up for just a few seconds more. My reward was 7 dots flying from one end of the visible sky to the other, in less than two seconds. To add to my shock, they flew in an undeniable straght line formation.

My initial response was a big woah! After scanning the sky for a few more seconds I looked to the faces of my busmates. None if them happened to be looking up in that same 1.5 second period. They seemed to be more interested in inbibing nicotine. Very disturbed, I climbed back into the bus and couldn't sleep the rest of the night.

I was a big sceptic before this. These flying dots were faster than any military jet I've seen, period. *This was the first crack in my mental dam, the reason I started this thread :)
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    "We'll find out more on Ceres when NASA's Dawn mission arrives to Ceres in February 2015. Launched in September 2007, Dawn will be the first spacecraft to visit Ceres."

This sounds like something to look forward to. Imagine if they found life there. That would be cool :D

Crazy that its actually in the asteroid belt, hope it doesn't turn out to be like the bug planet in Starship Troopers, I don't want to be bombarded by bug meteors XD
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
    edited February 2011
    When I was little we were playing tag on our street, like kids do, and I was hidding. While I was hidden I looked up and saw a light, bigger than a star, appear. The light streaked across the sky, disappearing and reappearing in the middle of its streak, and came to a sudden stop. It did this in the opposite direction again and then went away.

I could explain it as a shooting star until it turned and went back the direction it came from. Then I had no clue what it was.
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
    edited February 2011
    I have wondered this, however. Remember when crop circles were huge and popping up somewhat often? We never hear about that anymore.
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Crop circles
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    uofmcamaro wrote: »
    I have wondered this, however. Remember when crop circles were huge and popping up somewhat often? We never hear about that anymore.

Media owned by less than 5 people...

Disclose.tv is good for recent crop circle stuff. New material posted every day.
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    This is an interesting one, kind of a big picture thing. Worth it just to see the info on Mr Rodgers.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/74545/TEL_EVIL_SION_1_31_Introduction/
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Melon what do you think of all those "aliens visiting ancient people" theories? Do you have any good links to that kind of stuff?
  • dorwew41dorwew41 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    fiery videos
  • pedicatiopedicatio Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    uofmcamaro wrote: »

Crop circles can be easily faked. Definitely not undeniable.
  • dorwew41dorwew41 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    fiery videos