73 hours

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I've been high for the past 73 hours. I feel like I don't even exist anymore. Here's what ai hav eto do. I have to make it to 100. 100 hours. lets do irt.

Comments

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Smoke meth. You'll be pushing 6 weeks in no time.
  • edited September 2010
    no way, man, i stick to weed only. i don't even want to do 100 hours--i can't take it anymore.
    edited September 2010
    You lasted 4 minutes since you posted this thread :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Good luck and GODSPEED! Avoid jerking off.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    no way, man, i stick to weed only. i don't even want to do 100 hours--i can't take it anymore.

Only pussy's stick to weed only. Be a man smoke meth.
    edited September 2010

This this this this THIS!
  • edited September 2010
    meth is for death

or seth, depending on how you look at it

iiiiiiiiiiiii am endlessly signing papers for the cheesecake factory.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hope you send some of those cheesecakes my way :hai:
  • edited September 2010
    oh i'll sned you cheesecakes i'll send you coffee cups and jelly beans and quarters for the wash, your daily vitamins and books, i'll sned you beans for protein and shoes for walking through underground tunnels
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    I've got friends that have been stoned nearly nonstop since they were 15. They're now in their 20s' and still going strong. I remember one time I was at my mates place and he hadn't had any all day. He said that its a weird feeling being sober because it wasn't the norm for him, and actually felt a lot trippier than being stoned.
  • edited September 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    I've got friends that have been stoned nearly nonstop since they were 15. They're now in their 20s' and still going strong. I remember one time I was at my mates place and he hadn't had any all day. He said that its a weird feeling being sober because it wasn't the norm for him, and actually felt a lot trippier than being stoned.

hahaha, this is pretty cool. Must suck though, imagine having to come clean for some reason. He wouldn't stick it.
  • edited September 2010
    meth is for death

or seth, depending on how you look at it

iiiiiiiiiiiii am endlessly signing papers for the cheesecake factory.

I knew a dude who worked there. He said they didn't wash their hands in the bathroom.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    The man in the sky won't approval of your non-Christianity ways.

Redeem yourself by being my slave.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    I couldn't stand being in a weed induced coma for that long. I can hardly stand the 3-5 hours it lasts for me (low-tolerance) since weed isn't my thing personally. Give me some opiates and lock me in a room to die a lonely death, I'm down with that.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    The man in the sky won't approval of your non-Christianity ways.

Redeem yourself by being my slave.

We all have our faults. Mine is drugs. Although I believe weed and psychedelics to be completely acceptable.
  • edited September 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I couldn't stand being in a weed induced coma for that long. I can hardly stand the 3-5 hours it lasts for me (low-tolerance) since weed isn't my thing personally. Give me some opiates and lock me in a room to die a lonely death, I'm down with that.

Yeah I don't really enjoy it too much either. Then again, maybe I just need to smoke moar.