trade similators

stresstres Regular
edited October 2010 in Life
which one is good??

Comments

• acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    I couldn't remember the name of it, but we used one in an Economics class I took for my bachelors. I'll ask my girlfriend if I kept that shit or told her to throw it all away when she moved us in to a new place while I was out of the country. I know that we needed password and shit, but that was probably just so the class was localized in one place in the "market". It was pretty cool though, as it stayed with the current markets and trends.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Sounds great. I'm currently studying first year economics and will probably take another year of it at least, if not major. :confused:

Theres a handful of good ones; I just think it comes down to choosing one thats recommended personally.
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I use Investopedia's

Its cool. They give you like 100 grand to start out with, sad part is you cant trade Pinks or other penny stocks.. :mad:

My port:
    41462405.th.jpg

Damnit I knew I Orvana was a good buy... :facepalm:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I was praying investopedia got mentioned because I've been registered for a while and my accounting lecturer sources a lot of information from the site so It must be pretty decent. I'll have a play around with it tonight, if I run into any problems I'll drop them in here..

Thanks guis! ;)
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    I was praying investopedia got mentioned because I've been registered for a while and my accounting lecturer sources a lot of information from the site so It must be pretty decent. I'll have a play around with it tonight, if I run into any problems I'll drop them in here..

Thanks guis! ;)

Be careful with an accounting major. I know a number of people with an accounting major, that ended up doing nothing with it. A few of them spent 80k on school, and now work at shit holes like walmart being a "manager," but nothing to do with their career choice.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for the heads up!

There really is next to no chance I will major in accounting - I really do appreciate the hidden beauty behind it but book keeping is far from where I'm aiming. I will take certainly take a 2nd year as I think it's a crucial skill for anybody whose interested in investment to managing their own finances and anywhere in between; it certainly doesn't hurt for managerial positions either. I took 2 years of accounting in highschool so this semester has been really breezy. I literally get fucking wet over economics though; so I'm following my hard-on into the unknown and we'll see where I end up - It's beyond me how many of my classmates can't stand the subject where as I'll study it on my own accord just for the knowledge.
  • pookapooka New Arrival
    edited October 2010
    vse.marketwatch.com is a good simulator