Easy Way Out

AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I hate people that go into the military because it is the easy way out of actually going to school, or working hard to get a job. I suck at life so im going to go get killed in a war that i care nothing about, or a country i do not care if i defend. :facepalm:
I have the out most respect for the armed forces and for people that are in them for the right reasons, but some people just piss me off for reasons why they join.

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ooo... someone's mad at dysgraphia.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    :p no i just read his thread right now, I'm bitching about a friend not him.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    how many people in the military are there for true patriotic reasons anyway?

i mean, i would assume most people who enlist are there for the education funding, or following some family tradition, or have nowhere else to go
  • edited September 2010
    I hate this too. Most of the people I know who are signing up for the military are retards who failed at life and school.

They think they're a big superstar, but to be honest, I wouldn't trust them fighting for my country. Then again, I'd like them all to be shot anyway :D