The Totse Tf2 trading thread.

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
As some of you may know, TF2 is has launched a trading system. If you are interested in trading, please post items that you are WTS and WTB. I will start.

WTB: spy hats, almost any hat except the billycock.

WTS: Vintage gear: almost everything,
Hats: Pyro Benie and Scout Bonk Helmet.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Whaaaaaaaaaaa, you can ACTUALLY TRADE NOW?

I thought this was going to be some kind of crazy rumor. I'll bump this tonight, I want to trade some stuff :D
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited October 2010
    indeed indeed. there are also new items if you did not know already. i can trade you some of them for other shit that i need. let me know if you want to trade go to my steam page /yourkidisgay or find me on the totse group as lethargica
  • edited October 2010
    Wanted, army surplus gear, especially a good backpack, and a bivvy bag.

To trade, canon a-480 digital camera, a great camera, little worn, bear mace stains, but still very functional, accepts the most recent and common memory card format, just got a DSLR but this is a reliable and well used unit, much better than the "chicklet with a hardon" format of the current canon a series.
    Sega dreamcast, I dunno, maybe you had a game you didn't finish, comes with 18 games in mint condition.
    Cash. I really want a good surplus backpack and bivvy bag, will consider reasonable prices, the surplus store in Vancouver only has Russian made stuff, and it's $200-$300 for a good one I will entertain offers for intact equipment under $150.
    Transaction must be hand to hand, so if you don't live near the B.C. border, don't bother.
    C/O
    "fuck e-bay"