Maplestory

EchidnaEchidna Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Alright, I know I'm gonna get my balls busted, but it's the most grindy mmorpg I have ever played, and being able to grind 9 hours straight is killer.

I don't buy into the cutesy faces and shit, I spend all my money on weapons and shit.

I have a lvl 51 Cygnus Knight Dawn Warrior, a lvl 26 Rogue, and a lvl 26 Aran. I like my aran the best. They're all on Galicia which is the newest server, I think it was opened in January2010.

Once you learn the mechanics of the game, start a new character. The only reason I keep my first character is because I get a bonus for him being high level that gets passed on to my Aran.

The graphics are shit obviously, but it runs smooth enough to play and it's pretty damn expansive. Another thing is that there is no pvp which I heavily enjoy. I never liked pvp because you never get experience for it and when you die you are beat. I always hated too when a ridiculously high level guy would just prance by and kill you in the beginning, for no reason. Like, REALLY MOTHERFUCKER? :mad:

Anyway, if anyone has an account on Galicia, I'll say hi to you in game.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Loser.

That's a fifth grader game.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    I will admit, i used to play that about 6 years ago. I had thought that was the best MMO ever, and had spent real money on it :facepalm:. I had a 30something bandit wearing the special Beta tester's hat.

Thats all the past.

Neopets is where its at, niggers!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    I will admit, i used to play that about 6 years ago. I had thought that was the best MMO ever, and had spent real money on it :facepalm:. I had a 30something bandit wearing the special Beta tester's hat.

Thats all the past.

HelloKitty online is for true hardened gamers. :o
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »

Thats all the past.

Damn, I remember playing that a long while back. I got banned for trying to scam someone in selling some robo bori in the pound. :facepalm: