The-Militia [tM] Resource Thread

Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
"The-Militia is a criminal information based website originated as the Totse-Militia back in 2006. It hosts various guides and information created by Totse and tM members."

It was created by me and a Totse member named Danzig during the Bill Keller raids. (Danzig later discontinued association with tM because of personal problems.)

It is a closely knit BI community where plenty of intelligent beings can share their knowledge on fringe activity's.

Website

Guides, Threads from tM

(If anyone is wondering why I am plugging this, I have already got permission to do so because I plugged Totse on tM. This should later be pinned.)

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Requesting sticky.

OP, will add more threads and guides from t-M. We're working on bridging the gaps between different Totse communities and accepting them and helping them out in any way possible. tM is the first step and after that hopefully we will link T2,TDD and &Z together and bring BI to its former glory.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2010
    Signed up a while back but never actually went on it. I'm on right now just peruzing the forums.

We have too many people who sign up and never come back or just leech information, we need more people to contribute and be active in the raids to survive. If this does not happen tM won't get any new shit.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Im gonna sign up. It looks pretty good but you need to get some more in that wiki there were only like 6 things there.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh sweeeeeeet. I didn't actually realize we could do this :D
    edited October 2010
    Im gonna sign up. It looks pretty good but you need to get some more in that wiki there were only like 6 things there.

I will have to talk to Cry0 for that cause it is acting weird.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Looks fun, I'll sign up in a bit. I'll just reply to everything :o
  • edited October 2010
    So, which guides can we bring across?
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    So, which guides can we bring across?

I mean I can link to any of them, as far as putting them on &T the person would have to ask the author.
  • edited October 2010
    Awesome :D So do I have permission to add some more links to the OP?
    edited October 2010
    Awesome :D So do I have permission to add some more links to the OP?

Sure.

I know you are plugging the guides you posted on tM. :D
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Even three years later....

FUCK THE MILITIA

Numberjumbo was and IS a FAGGOT, so is that Canuck, I don't even remember his name.
  • edited October 2010
    I'll fuck your Militia in a minute...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    And people said totse was slow... Damn dude does this site ever have more than 3 people on? The sites cool but it seriously needs some traffic.
    edited October 2010
    And people said totse was slow... Damn dude does this site ever have more than 3 people on? The sites cool but it seriously needs some traffic.

This.

Is one of the things I plugged this for. We need a shitload more activity, it used to be that way.

Oh and...
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Even three years later....

FUCK THE MILITIA

Numberjumbo was and IS a FAGGOT, so is that Canuck, I don't even remember his name.

Fuck you.

Go back to Mexico.
  • edited October 2010
    I was thinking that perhaps tM could be used by TOTSE for posting dox/raiding/organizing shit, so that we didn't have to do it over here. tM has a strong TOS and the host (webThosting :D) seems to be awesome.
  • edited October 2010
    FATTY_MCFUCKFACE sniffs cum
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited October 2010
    I forgot about tM. I have to re-register since I forgot my account info.
    edited October 2010
    I added 2 more guides and activated accounts.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    As much as I'm not a fan of the-militia anymore and don't have much time for it, it's good to have some allies at this current time, and the more info the better (preferably accurate, and that which is not should be more heavily critiqued). I'll sticky this for now.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited November 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Looks fun, I'll sign up in a bit. I'll just reply to everything :o

Please don't pollute another forum with that bullshit. Post high quality posts about shit you know about. The amount of traffic and posts doesn't matter. I just hate you.

On point: I'm really glad we are building this bridge, I've been askin a few tM members that I've run into over here what tM is up to and that we should work together.

The-Militia is fucking great, I worked with those dudes for about a year. Great people, amazing information, amazing threads, fun as fuck raids, it was a great time. When I was there it was a really tight-nit community, you will feel right at home. People of BI, hit this place up, you will learn a shitload.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    Please don't pollute another forum with that bullshit. Post high quality posts about shit you know about. The amount of traffic and posts doesn't matter. I just hate you.

:facepalm: Here comes the butthurt again. You fail to notice the sarcasm indicated by the ':o' due to your hatred of me. Although I hate you as well, it does not hinder my ability to see that everything you post, even supposedly 'constructive' ones, is forced out of your butthurt butthole.
  • edited November 2010
    So, why is this stickied when tM is down? :D
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited November 2010
    tM has been down for almost a month now. What happened to it and is it coming back anytime soon?
  • edited November 2010
    tM has been down for almost a month now. What happened to it and is it coming back anytime soon?

It's down for good, not sure if there is going to be another forum or not. I assume that there won't be.
  • cry0cry0 Regular
    edited November 2010
    tM is down for now because of the fucking host we were on. Made it impossible to pay the bill. I do plan on bringing it back, but it was failing when it died. We need to make the network first, THEN we can bring tM back.
  • edited November 2010
    cry0 wrote: »
    tM is down for now because of the fucking host we were on. Made it impossible to pay the bill. I do plan on bringing it back, but it was failing when it died. We need to make the network first, THEN we can bring tM back.

Awesome. What's up Cry0 :D
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited November 2010
    cry0 wrote: »

That's good to hear. There was far too much information on tM for it to just disappear.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited November 2010
    I spoke w/ numjum - he told me he wasn't fucked to pay the bill. Was he bullshitting or was he stoned?
  • edited November 2010
    BigBro wrote: »
    I spoke w/ numjum - he told me he wasn't fucked to pay the bill. Was he bullshitting or was he stoned?

Probably both :D
    Seriously though, he probably couldn't be bothered to pay since hardly anyone uses the place.
    edited December 2010
    I am working on a temporary forum now until Cry0 gets everything straight. I will post the link when I am done.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    Ah, I do remember tM.

Good memories.
  • edited December 2010
    When are we getting tM back? It was a brilliant source of information, and we need this kind of shit in the Bad Ideas forum.

Plus, I miss it :'(
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    When are we getting tM back? It was a brilliant source of information, and we need this kind of shit in the Bad Ideas forum.

Plus, I miss it :'(

I'm going to talk to Hellz about it the next time I see him on. I don't think we're getting an active forum replacement to tM anytime soon though, this thread can be un-stickied for now.
  • edited December 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    I'm going to talk to Hellz about it the next time I see him on. I don't think we're getting an active forum replacement to tM anytime soon though, this thread can be un-stickied for now.

What about all the content we had on tM? Please tell me there were backups...
  • edited December 2010
    I have a few guides which I saved from tM. Only a couple though - would I be able to post them?

One is Fully Wiping a hard drive, written by Cry0.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    I have a few guides which I saved from tM. Only a couple though - would I be able to post them?

One is Fully Wiping a hard drive, written by Cry0.

That's easy.

http://eraser.ru
  • edited December 2010
    What about other guides? I've got one here written by yourself (check your pm's), and a few others too. I would love to post them here but I dunno if anyone would be annoyed.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    What about all the content we had on tM? Please tell me there were backups...

If anyone has them Numberjumbo does ask him. Go ahead and post them we were all for the spread of information on tM.
  • edited December 2010
    How can we get a hold of NumJum? I don't have his details anymore - all I have is a hilarious prank call which he did with teh1337.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    How can we get a hold of NumJum? I don't have his details anymore - all I have is a hilarious prank call which he did with teh1337.

He can be reached sometimes on his MSN which I think you have. Otherwise....I have him on facebook lol. We aren't restoring the board any time soon. We need to create a community first, then create a board when we have a ton of people with us. That's how tM originally started. This community will likely meet on skype.
  • edited December 2010
    I agree with the community aspect of things. I'd suggest picking members off of Totse so we could form another Totse Militia, but there isn't enough of us yet.
    edited January 2011
    There is an inactive board at this time, won't be revealed until we have all moderators and administrators handpicked and enough content.
  • edited January 2011
    I think it would be cool if we associated all Totse raid shit with tM instead of posting it up on Totse, heh.
  • tommychongtommychong Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Links dont work :S
  • edited January 2011
    tommychong wrote: »
    Links dont work :S

Because tM is down... Read the rest of this thread.
  • edited January 2011
    Hellz - can we have an update on how the new tM is coming along, and what your plans are for it? I'm excited to see another tM emerging, packed with content etc.
    edited January 2011
    Hellz - can we have an update on how the new tM is coming along, and what your plans are for it? I'm excited to see another tM emerging, packed with content etc.

Sure.

We are on forumotion.com, it's free and has all the features that our old forums had and more.

We have a chatbox now, so we have no reason to need to use anything else for chat.

We have phpBB2.

No content at all as of yet, I am waiting for people to get their shit together and start posting guides, I guess I will do it myself soon.

There will be vendors galore, a rapid response raid team, (which will be a paid service, not free.) regular raid forum and the trusted section from before. Also I will have meet-ups as an option in the Trusted Militants forum.

Any other ideas are appreciated.
  • edited January 2011
    And what about generating activity? I think the low activity levels was where the previous tM was falling short.
    edited January 2011
    Hopefully the massive amount of content before opening will catch eyes. We have Totse here again, so that's self explanatory. I can promote on other fringe sites.

Other than that I would not want to push it any further because the nature of the forum. We need people who we can trust.