Should we try to get members of Totse2 to join?

metameta Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I don't mean forcefully by spamming totse.info all over their site, but rather make a well-informed thread over there stating that we exist. Does anyone here have contacts with anyone on totse2? I can't be bothered to go register over there right now.

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Wait, totse2 is real? People described it to me but I thought they were joking.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have an account, but I have only been there like 2 times.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't even do it.

You'll get that MichaelHunt kid here. :o
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    If some totse missionaries feel like enlightening the savages I can't stop 'em. :o

I checked them out briefly and it looks like they plan on going the wait-and-see route. They'll come later and forever be branded noobs.
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    If some totse missionaries feel like enlightening the savages I can't stop 'em. :o

I checked them out briefly and it looks like they plan on going the wait-and-see route.

Please don't invite them.

You'll get that MikeHunt kid in here.

Hes so damn annoying and he shits up anything he possibly can. :o
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »

I checked them out briefly and it looks like they plan on going the wait-and-see route. They'll come later and forever be branded noobs.

Good, hopefully in the next few weeks/months we can really have something for them to "see".
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I lurked on Totse2 yesterday and they already have the wrong impression.

They think it's a revamped Zoklet.

We don't need their pessimistic attitude on board, let them decide.
  • IdiosyncrasyIdiosyncrasy Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Hello everybody. I've noticed this site for a while and I just thought I would join to see what's going on. As always, I have net neutrality and share registrations on several forums.

I wanted to ask everyone about their thoughts of totse2 versus this place, but I didn't want to create a thread just for that because it is commonly viewed as spam. So, here we are. I do appreciate that you guys considered totse2. Zoklet has always been hateful about everything and they won't even stop to think about anything that goes against what they are, hence why they are reacting so badly to totse.info.

Anyway, I don't remember what my original point was for making this post, but I am just making my presence known. You can ask me questions if you want, or just ignore me.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hello everybody. I've noticed this site for a while and I just thought I would join to see what's going on. As always, I have net neutrality and share registrations on several forums.

I wanted to ask everyone about their thoughts of totse2 versus this place, but I didn't want to create a thread just for that because it is commonly viewed as spam. So, here we are. I do appreciate that you guys considered totse2. Zoklet has always been hateful about everything and they won't even stop to think about anything that goes against what they are, hence why they are reacting so badly to totse.info.

Anyway, I don't remember what my original point was for making this post, but I am just making my presence known. You can ask me questions if you want, or just ignore me.

I've never posted on totse2 but from what I hear it's a pretty shitty clone site and I hear the community isn't too great either.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hi, thanks for posting. I also disagree with the common opinion on Zoklet. My main concern is that by trying to restrict the community to one site, there are more points of failure than if we were spread around various sites, able to communicate via one if the other disappears.

Zoklet seems to consider Totse2 insignificant, a pathetic clone, but I see that it's over 1000 members. Not bad, certainly shouldn't be ignored.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010

Well. I have an account there and I did post in the past. It doesn't feel right and the users are good but you will need a big kick. It just doesn't work as Totse should do.

We won't hate other totse communities [at least I wont], you're free to join up. It's as much as your home as it's ours. It's afterall Totse.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    IMO there are a lot of good posters here already and this forum is pretty active for the number of members. As things pick up it has the potential to be a great forum.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    IMO there are a lot of good posters here already and this forum is pretty active for the number of members. As things pick up it has the potential to be a great forum.

This. The more members, the better the site will be. This site has good management, so it will actually grow, unlike zoklet.
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »

All we need is Toothless Joe, Rizzo and Greyfox. :)