Jeff Hunter's P.O. Box?

metameta Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.zoklet.net/totse/en/_faq/totse_faq.html#4sale
After browsing this page I noticed toward the bottom that there was contact information.

P.O. Box 5378, Walnut Creek, CA, 94596, USA.

Do you think this could be Jeff Hunter's P.O. box?, of course the archives are very dated and this could have changed years ago, but still I think this should be looked into. If we could contact Jeff Hunter and let him know about our situation he may be willing to help us out (i.e. sell us the domain name, or archives and what not). What do you guys think?

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Send mail to it and we'll find out.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just did a reverse look up, here is the physical address of the P.O. Box:

WALNUT CREEK POST OFFICE
    2070 N BROADWAY
    WALNUT CREEK, CA 94596

Anyone live nearby?
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    He wouldn't sell shit to deus and Zok back when Totse was just about to close, so I doubt he'd be willing to help much now.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    He wouldn't sell shit to deus and Zok back when Totse was just about to close, so I doubt he'd be willing to help much now.

I thought he gave Zok his server? I could be wrong though. Either way just trying to track down the legendary Jeff Hunter would be epic! Who are our contacts in California?
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    I thought he gave Zok his server? I could be wrong though. Either way just trying to track down the legendary Jeff Hunter would be epic! Who are our contacts in California?

Ask him if he'd like to purchase 100 percent pure extracted Jenkem powder. :cool:
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I thought he gave Zok his server? I could be wrong though.

Nope.

Deus made Jeff a very generous offer to buy Totse from him and he flat out rejected. Nothing was sold or given.

Jeff hated Zok in the end as much as everyone hates Zok now.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Ask him if he'd like to purchase 100 percent pure extracted Jenkem powder. :cool:

Yeah definitely, ill put that in the letter I send to him.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah definitely, ill put that in the letter I send to him.

I'm sending a Quaran to that PO box.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zok's a fucking queer poof.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zok's a fucking queer poof.

I kno rite?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Nope.

Deus made Jeff a very generous offer to buy Totse from him and he flat out rejected. Nothing was sold or given.

Jeff hated Zok in the end as much as everyone hates Zok now.

I don't know how much of that is true per se. I remember Zok posted the emails between him and Jeff the first month Zoklet was active where he offered it to Zok/Deus but warned of the pain in the ass he'd have to deal with which for some reason those of us that remember the thread can't remember what the exact problem was. I just knew that it wasn't worth the trouble judging by Jeff's highly technical email replies to Zok/Deus.

As far as their relation after that, could have gone downhill that's forsure.