I know the guy behind this article

edited October 2010 in Man Cave
http://www.triplicate.com/20101025110602/News/Local-News/Huge-pot-bust

http://www.triplicate.com/mambots/content/multithumb/images/b.900.700.0.0.stories.2010.October.23.1023%20pot%20bust.jpg

I'm not going to hint at who he is because luckily he got away clean, but I've known him my entire life. As much as I hate the idea of marijuana being legal in my area, because it's pretty much the foundation of our economy and our entire underground culture, at least it will finally put an end to trivial shit like this. I can't even imagine having 500 pounds of bud seized from me overnight. All the hard work and time it must take to get a live-in operation like that off the ground must be excruciatingly tedious, and to see it all undone by CAMP has to be depressing. I don't know why I'm sharing this with you guys but I've been thinking about it all day and maybe it will generate some decent conversation...

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    That's terrible. Jesus christ;

"Steven said deputies located a “a plastic fishing tub, the large, insulated type, full of large, mature buds.” He estimated the buds in the tub weighed 400-500 pounds."

And it's all going to be wasted. :(
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Goddamn, I wish I had a plastic fishing tub, the large, insulated type, full of large, mature buds.
  • edited October 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Goddamn, I wish I had a plastic fishing tub, the large, insulated type, full of large, mature buds.

I am salivating at the thought of that much green and wish OP's alleged associate *hypothetically* continue with m0d3ration :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: foar teh r33f3r

:thumbsup::thumbsup: for props and skills
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    1337 wrote: »

Reminded me of rolling kansas and I lold hard.

Maybe the guy should of spent more time not getting caught than growing so much weed. Definitely fuck the gov, the dea, the feds, but you shouldn't have 500 lbs of weed if you aren't including general risk of getting fucked by just looking at the plastic fishing tub of mature buds.