The "What If" Thread

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I tried posting this thread on zoklet and it didn't go anywhere because I go no serious replies. I hope you guys can do better.

In this thread I will start us off with a 'What If' scenario which will follow with the second poster giving a legitimate answer as to what he or she would do in the given scenario. The poster will then make up a 'What If' story of his own and the next poster will have to answer and he will then make a 'What If' story. And so on and so forth.

It's mid July, you're outside on your porch enjoying a nice glass of lemonade. Watching the kids frolic(lsaking) and indulging in your summer craving. You finish your lemonade and decide you would like another glass.

You scurry from your seat and go inside your house. You can hear the (not so) faint sounds of moaning and groaning coming from the general kitchen/living room area. You walk at an increasing speed down your narrow hallway into the kitchen with great haste. What you see across the way is something that beckons you closer. Closer. CLOSER.

You see such a bizarre spectacle that it shakes you for a moment as you stand in silence watching your mother, your father, and your brother all sprawled out on the couch while your brother is giving your dad head. Your dad is licking your mothers vagina, and your mother is giving your brother head. "It's a three ringed fuck circus" you thought to yourself. You finally manage to say a few words interrupting the powerful moment before you. "Wincest, On the couch??? BLASPHEMY!"...

What happens next?

Comments

• VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    You remember the Aristocrats joke, lol, but then come back to your senses. You think it is a dream, and yet you're in a mental duality because one side is getting a boner but the other side decides this is too fucked up.

As you shout "BLASPHEMY!" the family looks at you and seemingly ignores you. You just stand there, staring like a retard. Suddenly your brother quits his faggotry and slowly begins walking toward you, all naked with a streak of cum across his ugly ass acne ridden face.

What happens next?
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    You remember the Aristocrats joke, lol, but then come back to your senses. You think it is a dream, and yet you're in a mental duality because one side is getting a boner but the other side decides this is too fucked up.

As you shout "BLASPHEMY!" the family looks at you and seemingly ignores you. You just stand there, staring like a retard. Suddenly your brother quits his faggotry and slowly begins walking toward you, all naked with a streak of cum across his ugly ass acne ridden face.

What happens next?

He leans into you and whispers into your ear "Become one of us" Then atrociously licks the side of your cheek.

What happens next?
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Your eyes sense movement behind your brother and, snapping out your stunned state, you notice your parents are now closing in on you, flanking your cum-covered brother.

They quickly glance at each other and their lips twist into a pair of dark smirks before turning their attention back on you. Their eyes briefly flick over as they nod to each other, when your father opens his mouth to speak:

What Happens Next?
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Your eyes sense movement behind your brother and, snapping out your stunned state, you notice your parents are now closing in on you, flanking your cum-covered brother.

They quickly glance at each other and their lips twist into a pair of dark smirks before turning their attention back on you. Their eyes briefly flick over as they nod to each other, when your father opens his mouth to speak:

What Happens Next?

He let's out a sentence that leaves you stunned. "We are the reptilians..." Instantly their skin starts to change to a dark green, scales become distinct before your very eyes. They start moving in closer...Closer...CLOSER.

What Happens Next?

It's fucking great this thread actually worked out. I posted this very same one on Zoklet and I'm sure you can imagine how that went.
  • SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
    edited July 2010
    You feel yourself start to panic as they take out long, thick objects. They start moving, vibrating. You notice they have you surrounded on all sides. You feel one on your backside and a scream rips through you...
    "DON'T PROBE MY ASS! I SWEAR I'LL DO THE DISHES TONIGHT!!!!!"

What Happens Next?
  • ShutMeUpShutMeUp Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    smells like SG up in this bitch :mad: