Shipping LSD in a book?

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
My friend from UK is going to ship me a book to read and I told him to compensate for the money he is going to be paying to ship it over, I would tuck him a hit or two of acid inbetween one of the pages.

Now I want to know what are the chances of it getting found?

and

Would the acid still be good by the time it gets back to my friend? Any precautions I could take to preserve the acid for longer before shipping it back to him?

EDIT: I will be shipping over seas.

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Didn't you post this like 6 months ago on zoklet?

Yup. DFG mentioned posting threads from Zoklet to Totse so I said why not. It got some pretty good attention so we'll see how it fairs out here.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't know much about LSD, but I do know that heat can ruin it. Some trailers can get up to 120 - 130 degrees when sitting in the yard on a hot day, and are usually 80 - 100 degrees when being loaded into. I have no idea how sensitive it is, but I would think of the heat as being the biggest issue.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't know much about LSD, but I do know that heat can ruin it. Some trailers can get up to 120 - 130 degrees when sitting in the yard on a hot day, and are usually 80 - 100 degrees when being loaded into. I have no idea how sensitive it is, but I would think of the heat as being the biggest issue.

Shipping Acid is fine, the heat likely won't ruin it.
  • edited July 2010
    The temperatures on the cargo ship shouldn't be as bad as on a trailer.