Bong, Joint, or a Pipe?

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Which one is your guys favorite to use?

A bong is always nice. Using a bong puts you in the position for a definite stony experience every time. There's nothing like taking in a nice chamber and just going :cool:. The downside to a bong is it's not Really portable and you can't just take it with you everywhere like you could with a joint or bowl.

A Joint is great because you can take it on the go and find a nice secluded area and do work. However, joints are a bit of a waste as I know .2-.3 will get me just as high as .5 rolled will.

A pipe is an all around great thing to have. You have the convenience of a portable smoking device that will most likely(depending on the pipe) fit in your pocket.
You can easily get stoned off .2-.3 and not waste any smoke at all by taking small tokes. There really isn't a downside to having a pipe.

For me personally I think I would have to go with a simple pipe just because it's convenient and easy to get rid of if need be(police).

Comments

• edited July 2010
    On the go I prefer pipes, their portable but you don't waste anything plus you don't have to go through the hassle of rolling. However in the comfort of my own home I prefer bongs.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    #1 -> BONGS - Bongs are just the bees fucking knees. I smoke bong every day and I love that shit. You can get as stoned as you would smoking a joint or a pipe bowl in one or two bong rips; half the time and effort, plus nice and smooth. The only downside to bongs is the obvious maintenance and care as in keeping it clean so it doesn't stank ass and taste gross, and keeping it in one piece.

#2 - > Joints - Joints are pretty kick ass too, I like smoking joints when it's warm outside and in groups. But sometimes a nice percy can't be topped either. Joints are fun to roll, fun to smoke, and just a chill method of smoking. If you have a pack of papers and a bag of weed, you have infinite possibilities; you could roll a single pape, an L, a two (three, four, etc) paper, a cone, a tulip, a fucking cross joint if you wanted to... Anyway, joints come in a close second because they are wasteful and burn right through a bag of weed, but are often worth it.

#3 -> Pipes - I don't like pipes. Plain and simple. I get that people carry them for convenience and there are some cool pipes, but I don't really like smoking them. I'll search for papers or something to make a bong out of before using a pipe, to an extent. If I'm trying to be really stealthy I have a couple pipes to rely on, but in general I'd prefer to smoke a joint or a bong time and time again.
  • edited July 2010
    1. (pipe) SWIM uses this most often. Reliable, somewhat discreet in the right circumstances, and is very conservative.

2. (d00b) SWIM's Mum only cares for the so SWIM doesn't refuse the graciousness of an offer.

3. (Bong) SWIM cares for them on occasion. I.e. special occasions, friends coming over, etc. But on SWIM's own, SWIM couldn't give a shit less.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bongs Bongs Bongs Bongs. Take a rip and close ya eyes!
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bongs Bongs Bongs Bongs. Take a rip and close ya eyes!

Send me some weed and I'll promise to do just that.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    A pipe is my piece of choice. I can keep steady controlled burns without allowing any smoke out, and its easy to conceal.

Bongs are great if I just want to get fucking stoned out of my mind, but I dont even own one. I use a nigger rigged water bottle.

I rarely smoke joints anymore, but I did back when i did group sessions. Just makes everything easier. Plus you can hot box with joints.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    A pipe is my piece of choice. I can keep steady controlled burns without allowing any smoke out, and its easy to conceal.

Bongs are great if I just want to get fucking stoned out of my mind, but I dont even own one. I use a nigger rigged water bottle.

I rarely smoke joints anymore, but I did back when i did group sessions. Just makes everything easier. Plus you can hot box with joints.

Agreed.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I prefer Pipes myself, Bongs are nice though.

The plus side to pipes is the fact that they're easily concealable and bongs aren't.