Federal theft - Give the man his 900K back

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck the FBI:fap:
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/11/shelby_county_man_in_fight_to.html
Jabari Mosley brought a safe to Alabama Lock & Key and asked a locksmith to open it. The locksmith pried open the safe, found nearly $900,000 in cash inside and called the police, starting a legal fight by the Shelby County man to get his money back from federal drug agents.
Good earn. :thumbsup:
Mosley's lawsuit says the money was wrongfully seized and transferred to the DEA under a process known as "adoptive seizure" and that the city of Birmingham is trying to get 80 percent of the cash and DEA 20 percent as a fee.

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010
    Wow.

Lulz imma gonna take ur .9M bcuz im a gobment guy and i is alowd to wut u gonna do bout it boi?

Fuck the FBI
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    The locksmith is a dumbshit. He should have told the guy to fork over half or he'd call the cops.
  • edited November 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    The locksmith is a dumbshit. He should have told the guy to fork over half or he'd call the cops.

I'd have taken my money and told the guy to fuck off.

So what's the deal here? Why can't he get it back? Is he unable to prove where it came from or some shit like that?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2010
    I'd have taken my money and told the guy to fuck off.

So what's the deal here? Why can't he get it back? Is he unable to prove where it came from or some shit like that?

Come to think of it? It never really mentioned it. :confused:
    It just sounds like a trumped up revenue earn to me.:(
    Borland said the money can be seized if there are no charges. The forfeiture is a civil action against the money, not any individual, he said.
    Gotta <3 dem loop holes.:rolleyes:
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited November 2010
    He should have just tried to cut the safe open himself.
  • edited September 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »

HEY DANGEROUS CRIMINAL MAN, IM GOING TO TAKE YOUR 900K AND BECAUSE YOU CANT GO TO THE POLICE YOU CANT STOP ME EVEN THOUGH YOU CLEARLY KNOW WHERE I WORK, FULL NAME AND LOOK LIKE.

Hope you got life insurance bro.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    I wonder if there was ever a final resolution on this event.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2011
    Honest to god, if that was me, and i didn't get the money, I'd shoot the locksmith.