I just saw "the last airbender"

BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
it wasn't as good as i hoped it would be, but it was still pretty cool.

that water queen or whatever she was was extremely hot.

hopefully the next one will be better.

i'd watch it again tho.

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    I got threw about half way before I fell asleep, I'm gonna watch the other half tonight. I could see what people were talking about though about the crappy dialogue.

Did anyone else notice that ang looks just like a little boy version of Miranda Cosgrove?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I watched the Anime and I know the movie WILL NOT be close to what Anime was like. So, for starters, I expect the movie would be decent at best. I am in it for the effects and the fight scenes.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I watched the Anime and I know the movie WILL NOT be close to what Anime was like. So, for starters, I expect the movie would be decent at best. I am in it for the effects and the fight scenes.

Do you watch your movies in English?
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    My brother told me it was SHIT because it was directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    My brother told me it was SHIT because it was directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Your brother was right.
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Your brother was right.

Is it even Worth the watch? Do the fighting scenes make up for the fail I'll have to sit through?
  • SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

Same mentality as Dfg. Although I watched the anime like three times...and moved on.
    I just wanna see the effects and shiz.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Do you watch your movies in English?

Yes, and I prerfer using subtitles as well.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Is it even Worth the watch? Do the fighting scenes make up for the fail I'll have to sit through?

I don't think so. The entire movie was one big :facepalm: for me.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Through the grapevine I head it was no good, now seeing this I doubt I will see it.
    edited July 2010
    I might try to give it a watch tonight if I can find an okay cam version.