Your notifications: 1

edited December 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Thats what my screen says. however I have clicked on the message 10 times now and it still says I have a notification in the corner. I hate this because its bolded so my eyes are always drawn to it. How can I fix this?

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    gots the OCD?
    33e3nrn.jpg
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Thats what my screen says. however I have clicked on the message 10 times now and it still says I have a notification in the corner. I hate this because its bolded so my eyes are always drawn to it. How can I fix this?

Please just fucking kill yourself already :angry:
  • edited December 2010
    Once again a member in need of help is subjected to anti-homosexual epithets and harrasment. Where are the admins during this gay bashing party?
  • edited December 2010
    Have you actually READ all of your messages/accepted your friend requests (like you'd have any)
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    The mods aren't sticking up for you because this is a free speech forum. Anyone can gay bash you as much as they want. Besides, Trx100 is helping you in case you hadn't noticed.
  • edited December 2010
    The mods aren't sticking up for you because this is a free speech forum. Anyone can gay bash you as much as they want. Besides, Trx100 is helping you in case you hadn't noticed.

More importantly I'm helping anyone else who might have the same issue ;)
  • boggleboggle Acolyte
    edited December 2010

Delete it and it will say 0 0
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited December 2010
    Fuck. I thought this was a PM. Turned out to be a thread. :mad: