If Zok was viewing this thread right now.

metameta Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
What would you say to him?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Id tell him hes nigger faggot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Hi, I guess.

*waves his hand*

If I say anything else, he might have to register and reply to it. So, at this point. Hi.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    What would you say to him?

That he's not welcome here.
    colored-waiting-room.jpg
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I don't really have beef with the guy. He doesn't speak or voice his opinion enough to force a personal view about him from my perspective. However, actions speak louder than words, that's all I have to say.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I want my bike back.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd ask him if wires gives good dome(head).
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Wanna hang out, nigger?
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Should I pm him a link to this thread?
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd ask him why he hates America.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010

Do it. :o
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010

It's probably futile as he never answers PMS, let alone those he doesn't want to talk about. Still go for it.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Why so many threads about zok and zoklet? You're obsessed man!
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    weathers wrote: »
    Why so many threads about zok and zoklet? You're obsessed man!

Yeah maybe I should just keep that dumb fuck in the past as a bad memory.
    edited July 2010
    Let's hug it out
  • edited July 2010
    Buttsecks?
    edited July 2010
    Secks? In MY butt?
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Can we has the smilies skittles made?
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    hts-noob wrote: »
    can we has the smilies skittles made?

only the smug one!
    edited July 2010
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=127849
    lol, zok's getting desperate to keep members now. What a clown.
    edited July 2010
    Hah! Fucking pathetic.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was just seeing that thread. I was also seeing a thread (troll, most likeley) that said zoklet is shutting down in september. I still wouldn't doubt it.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I want my bike back.

+1 for you sir

I'd ask him if he can sell me any Hash.
  • edited July 2010
    I would call him a nigger.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thank you Zok, for keeping the community together in absence of &T. *Extends arm for handshake.*
    edited July 2010

You know, I'm kind of pissed about that to be honest. I was one of the last standing members whom remember exactly in verbatim why it was lost and fought tooth and nail to get it back. Now that Totse kicks off and all the "big" shot members start to leave they add it back.

Fuck that shit. That just pisses me off. A little too late and like pouring salt on the wounds. I still contribute to Zoklet irregularly, but goddamn it this is exactly why I couldn't stand Zoklet from the beginning. It's a goddamn mind fuck. I should know, I was in the army where they did this shit on a regular basis and becoming a leader I saw this shit coming unlike many others. It's how the master maintains his slaves by offering him a bite of bread when said slave reaches the point of insanity/revolution.

I never did like Fish and was the first to call him a fraud. He hated BC, yet he Mods it still even during a 6 month absense. He is the only real staff member that is fake that I honestly hate. BC worshipped his ass until I had to show them a quote how much he despised BC and changed the name on purpose.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^lol

I'd not have much to say to him (as usual) but I do appreciate the way he kept the community together before totse was re-established, and I guess I'd thank him for that since I won't be posting there much anymore.
    edited July 2010
    ^lol

I'd not have much to say to him (as usual) but I do appreciate the way he kept the community together before totse was re-established, and I guess I'd thank him for that since I won't be posting there much anymore.

He had a purpose, and I can respect that. I in fact respected him a lot until he started showing how big of a deus was (originally I didn't like deus and flip flopped on both). Deus was at least more honest about who he was and didn't fake the funk behind everyones backs like Fish did.

I give credit to all the orignal staff that kept it together. But once totse.com was gone for good and members were well absorbed and building on their own the dark cloud rolled in. I don't know when, or how it happened, but I think everyone kind of felt the direction it was taking and didn't like it.
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    You know, I'm kind of pissed about that to be honest. I was one of the last standing members whom remember exactly in verbatim why it was lost and fought tooth and nail to get it back. Now that Totse kicks off and all the "big" shot members start to leave they add it back.

Fuck that shit. That just pisses me off. A little too late and like pouring salt on the wounds. I still contribute to Zoklet irregularly, but goddamn it this is exactly why I couldn't stand Zoklet from the beginning. It's a goddamn mind fuck. I should know, I was in the army where they did this shit on a regular basis and becoming a leader I saw this shit coming unlike many others. It's how the master maintains his slaves by offering him a bite of bread when said slave reaches the point of insanity/revolution.

I never did like Fish and was the first to call him a fraud. He hated BC, yet he Mods it still even during a 6 month absense. He is the only real staff member that is fake that I honestly hate. BC worshipped his ass until I had to show them a quote how much he despised BC and changed the name on purpose.

I remember that HB-> BC, no post count shit.. Everyone was freaking out. ( I was Jeff the hunter, if you remember), I left zoklet because the mods were pulling all kinds of bullshit..
    edited July 2010
    He had a purpose, and I can respect that. I in fact respected him a lot until he started showing how big of a deus was (originally I didn't like deus and flip flopped on both). Deus was at least more honest about who he was and didn't fake the funk behind everyones backs like Fish did.

I give credit to all the orignal staff that kept it together. But once totse.com was gone for good and members were well absorbed and building on their own the dark cloud rolled in. I don't know when, or how it happened, but I think everyone kind of felt the direction it was taking and didn't like it.

Zok is the man anyway who else would host a site where the masses unabashedly attack your racial background daily? In definite agreeance with you about the direction of zoklet, a site can't be a dictatorship but I feel that certain parties were trying to develop too tight a hold on the reins there. I'm not gonna mention who because I don't give a fuck.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zok is the man anyway who else would host a site where the masses unabashedly attack your racial background daily? In definite agreeance with you about the direction of zoklet, a site can't be a dictatorship but I feel that certain parties were trying to develop too tight a hold on the reins there. I'm not gonna mention who because I don't give a fuck.

do you not remember the original totse? it was nigger bashing central
    edited July 2010
    I'd ask him if I could mod the trashcan. Over the last few weeks I've decided that's my life's goal. I don't even want any special mod magic, just to be mod of the trashcan and an oscar the grouch avatar.
  • wireswires Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Zok\'s been looking around, but he wont be making an account to reply to any posts, stupid comments or abuse towards zoklet. Its just not worth his time.
    Vizier wrote: »
    I\'d ask him if wires gives good dome(head).
    At least I can deep throat unlike his previous girlfriend who was too much of a fridget dyke to even have sex.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    wires wrote: »
    Zok\'s been looking around, but he wont be making an account to reply to any posts, stupid comments or abuse towards zoklet. Its just not worth his time.

At least I can deep throat unlike his previous girlfriend who was too much of a fridget dyke to even have sex.

get a better proxy
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010

what a dirty little whore, you should be ashamed of your self
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    "lol owned"
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010

Is that really something to be proud of?!? :o
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I don't really have beef with the guy. He doesn't speak or voice his opinion enough to force a personal view about him from my perspective. However, actions speak louder than words, that's all I have to say.

This. He's never said anything that was disagreeable, but things happened that were.
    edited July 2010
    do you not remember the original totse? it was nigger bashing central

Not in the discussion forums.