Allah ackbah, the religion of peace strikes again

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fucking animals man. Muslims are even worse than the Jew in my opinion.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    She was mentally fucked up, but I do agree religion just pushed her to the edge.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    It seems they were muslim converts. She was probably mental anyway - it said they were somalis - probably home sick, brough on manic depression, he looked to islam as a way for the family to cope, it failed, kid dead, family ruined.

It begs the question why are we importing mental people from abroad. If they say they are being tortured and they are mental, there is a good chance they are lying.

DEPORT THIS MENACE NOW.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    They were somalis. One of the most worthless ethnicities around. What do you expect when they come to the civilized world.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited December 2010
    They were somalis. One of the most worthless ethnicities around. What do you expect when they come to the civilized world.

But, the Somali pirates are great. :mad:
  • edited December 2010
    vozhde wrote: »
    But, the Somali pirates are great. :mad:

I wish the Somali pirates who had captured that couple would have kept them for longer, that woman was an ugly ass bitch.

I tried explaining this to my parents the other week, but they were very ignorant of the matter.

You understand, don't you Totse? :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I wish the Somali pirates who had captured that couple would have kept them for longer, that woman was an ugly ass bitch.

I tried explaining this to my parents the other week, but they were very ignorant of the matter.

You understand, don't you Totse? :)

You can't get rid of your girlfriend that easily :o