edited December 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I chose and uploaded an avatar yet it does not show up under my posts. While I hope this is just a technical error, I can't help but think this is yet another example of the blatant homophobia and discrimination that runs rampant in every area of "Totse". Would you be so quick to deny me my avatar were I of the heterosexual persuasion?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    It's because you're gay.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited December 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    ITT: Failtroll is still fail
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol faggot
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    User was moved to a new usergroup due to his abuse of the singature and other features of Totse. This usergroups limits users to basic functionality of Totse. People who flood/abuse the system will be moved to it.

OP, if you agree NOT to abuse the features I will move you back to the old group.
  • edited December 2010
    I will do my best to abide by your rules. (or lack thereof)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    ^Hmm, I will restore your settings shortly.
  • edited December 2010
    That really is one faggy ass avatar dude :facepalm:
    edited December 2010
    :facepalm:
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    edited December 2010
    Why do you restore privileges to this failmember? He has contributed nothing to the community.
  • edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Why do you restore privileges to this failmember? He has contributed nothing to the community.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can actually revoke the privileges for, unless he fucks up again.
    edited December 2010
    He already fucked up. Why give them back?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    It's Chrismas!
    edited December 2010
    oic wel u can taik it bak tuhmaro :o
  • edited December 2010
    oic wel u can taik it bak tuhmaro :o

You have a girl sucking off a horse in your signature you fucking retard. Shut your fucking mouth.:facepalm:
    edited December 2010
    You have a girl sucking off a horse in your signature you fucking retard. Shut your fucking mouth.:facepalm:

You're a guy that knows what if feels like to have dick in his mouth. You have no right to criticize anyone:facepalm:
    edited December 2010
    Let the butthurt flow through you.
    edited December 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    Mine is working

Lol monkey fuck:hai:
  • edited December 2010
    LOL! Butthurt? You faggots are the epitome of butthurt. You claim freedom of speech unless its criticising your website, you move and delete posts depending on who writes them, and to top it off, you are a bunch of stupid kids who's ideas of "contributions" consist of Stormfront copy pasta and guides on how to get laid that even a semi-popular sophmore in high school would find embarrrasing.

Lets face it retards, the moderators are the main contributers on this piece of shit Totse clone and its your contributions that will set the standard for people that might want to join and contribute. The fact that none of you have enough IRL freinds you can convince to come here and start posting regularly just goes to show what failures you are IRL AND the internet. The only contributers you will attract are fucking losers like yourselves and nostalgia sick old schoolers who will move the fuck on once they remember why they stopped spending their time here anyway.
    edited December 2010
    LOL! Butthurt? You faggots are the epitome of butthurt. You claim freedom of speech unless its criticising your website, you move and delete posts depending on who writes them, and to top it off, you are a bunch of stupid kids who's ideas of "contributions" consist of Stormfront copy pasta and guides on how to get laid that even a semi-popular sophmore in high school would find embarrrasing.

Lets face it retards, the moderators are the main contributers on this piece of shit Totse clone and its your contributions that will set the standard for people that might want to join and contribute. The fact that none of you have enough IRL freinds you can convince to come here and start posting regularly just goes to show what failures you are IRL AND the internet. The only contributers you will attract are fucking losers like yourselves and nostalgia sick old schoolers who will move the fuck on once they remember why they stopped spending their time here anyway.

This post contains high levels of butthurt. Now please fuck off faggot.
  • edited December 2010
    This post contains high levels of butthurt. Now please fuck off faggot.

Now theres a retort I wasn't expecting :rolleyes:

God you people are a fucking joke

You lack the courage of your convictions and the nuts to defend your hypocracy.

Pathetic.
    edited December 2010
    Now theres a retort I wasn't expecting :rolleyes:

God you people are a fucking joke

You lack the courage of your convictions and the nuts to defend your hypocracy.

Pathetic.

Did you mean hypocrisy faggot? hypocracy isn't a word.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    ITT: BBPOZ takes trolling to another level.
  • edited December 2010
    The fact that none of you have enough IRL freinds you can convince to come here and start posting regularly just goes to show what failures you are IRL AND the internet.

Why the fuck would I want my IRL friends here? They would probably abandon me after seeing some of the shit that's posted here.
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Why the fuck would I want my IRL friends here? They would probably abandon me after seeing some of the shit that's posted here.
    This is the reason I never talked about totse.

Big bear, I've said repeatedly that you are a failtroll. Unfortunately, you don't seem to understand why. If your point, big bear, was to show that the mods don't like faggots, you failed. You didn't demonstrate that the mods don't like freedom of speech or that certain topics are off limits. Why? Instead of posting on topic, lucid threads in their proper forum, you posted shit all over the place. If any mod had deleted a lucid, well-written and provocative thread for the sole reason that it was pro-gay, you would have made a valid point and your trolling would have been successful. Instead you posted irrelevant one-liner threads that contributed nothing and should have been posted in HB. Mods moving/deleting/unapproving your threads from forums where said threads did not belong to begin with shows only that you failed as a troll. Now either try harder or take your butthurt elsewhere. :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • edited December 2010
    This is the reason I never talked about totse.

Big bear, I've said repeatedly that you are a failtroll. Unfortunately, you don't seem to understand why. If your point, big bear, was to show that the mods don't like faggots, you failed. You didn't demonstrate that the mods don't like freedom of speech or that certain topics are off limits. Why? Instead of posting on topic, lucid threads in their proper forum, you posted shit all over the place. If any mod had deleted a lucid, well-written and provocative thread for the sole reason that it was pro-gay, you would have made a valid point and your trolling would have been successful. Instead you posted irrelevant one-liner threads that contributed nothing and should have been posted in HB. Mods moving/deleting/unapproving your threads from forums where said threads did not belong to begin with shows only that you failed as a troll. Now either try harder or take your butthurt elsewhere. :o:o:o:o:o:o

I've contributed plenty dumbfuck, you are just too dense to see it.
    edited December 2010
    I've contributed plenty dumbfuck, you are just too dense to see it.

You haven't contributed shit and unlike people like FATTY you're not even a funny troll. Just really annoying.
  • edited December 2010
    You haven't contributed shit and unlike people like FATTY you're not even a funny troll. Just really annoying.

Thats where you are wrong kid, and unlike you I've actually contributed USEFUL information.
    edited December 2010
    trolloolololololoolol
    edited December 2010
    Thats where you are wrong kid, and unlike you I've actually contributed USEFUL information.

Lol at calling me kid:facepalm: faggot...