2c-E trip report

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited December 2010 in Man Cave
Work in progress.
10:28pm - got my lil baggie out, got the scale out, tried to weigh it properly.....:facepalm:. 65 bucks out the window. Halved the bag once, halved it again, put the remainder in a shot glass. took the other guesstimated 1/4 and almost halved it, and put it in another shot glass.
10:30pm - Poured shot of captain morgan's spiced rum in each glass.
10:33 - My buddy and I took our shots. Mine with between 15 and 30 gstm milligrams, and his with between 7 and 18 gstm milligrams.
10:35 - Logged on www.totse.info/bbs and started wrighting my trip progess
10:37 - bout to go on the back porch to see my buddy's dog and to let her out.
I'll keep anyone who is interested posted.
TTFN

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    also sorry for any/all spelling and grammatical errors. I've ingested a mind altering substance, and and on a keyboard that see more abuse than an alcoholic redneck's wife...
    edited December 2010
    11:16 - starting to notice minor shit. my head just started clouding up. my stomach doesnt hurt, but it feels weird. Did some nitrous and it seemed to last twice as long. Also still have yet to let the dog out, lol
    edited December 2010
    Might end up putting the trip report on erowid, depending on how it goes.
  • edited December 2010
    2c-E is fucking amazing.
    edited December 2010
    "I'm slipping into total mindfuck'd mode. this is gonna be an epic trip" famous last words of jamie madrox
    edited December 2010
    those also might be my last coherent thoght
  • edited December 2010
    ˙plɹoʍ lɐɔısʎɥd sıɥʇ oʇ ʇuǝɯɥɔɐʇʇɐ ɹnoʎ uo ʇsol ǝq uoos llıʍ ǝɔuǝɹǝɥoƆ
    edited December 2010
    ˙plɹoʍ lɐɔısʎɥd sıɥʇ oʇ ʇuǝɯɥɔɐʇʇɐ ɹnoʎ uo ʇsol ǝq uoos llıʍ ǝɔuǝɹǝɥoƆ

I think i love you, no homo
    edited December 2010
    trip reporting just went out the window. there is no fucking way to describe the total fucking epicness that is 2c-E. I have so many thoughts that I want to type down, but i cant put most of them into words. everything is breathing, color patterns swirls wiggles. mynd fukc
    edited December 2010
    trip music almost doesnt even seem neccessary, or at least not yet.......
  • edited December 2010
    trip reporting just went out the window. there is no fucking way to describe the total fucking epicness that is 2c-E. I have so many thoughts that I want to type down, but i cant put most of them into words. everything is breathing, color patterns swirls wiggles. mynd fukc

Start > run > MSPAINT > OK.
    edited December 2010
    these nos chargers im doing are literally too much.........10x normal nitrous effects. And, although i cant seem to think with any rapid succession, I can sure type.
    edited December 2010
    microsoft paint just doesnt seem right to me at the time.
  • edited December 2010
    Draw some pictures of what you see! :mad:

Use crayons.
    edited December 2010
    im too high to draw, man
    edited December 2010
    i cant interrrupt my trip, it just all needs to happen
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    im too high to draw, man

Too high to draw but not to high to type? LIES. DRAW BOI DRAW.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    drawballlllllll
    edited December 2010
    i just dont want to draw, i barely know how im typing
    edited December 2010
    Well, we're almost sober....and we decided it was time for an unnecessary reboost... what looked like about 5-11 miligrams was just drank in the same manner as earlier. Were bound determined to kill ourselves....
  • edited December 2010
    This thread is awesome. Carry on dude :D
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    He died soon after that last post. :(
  • edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    He died soon after that last post. :(

That's what I was thinking :D He's probably tripping like a bastard right now.
  • StingerStinger Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    One time in my junior year of high school I was tripping on 2C-I while typing a narrative on a computer and was able to see through my hands to the keyboard. Shit was so cash. Also, I don't think anyone noticed. Phenethylamines ftw!

Just thought I'd share something relevant that happened to me.
  • edited December 2010
    Stinger wrote: »
    One time in my junior year of high school I was tripping on 2C-I while typing a narrative on a computer and was able to see through my hands to the keyboard. Shit was so cash. Also, I don't think anyone noticed. Phenethylamines ftw!

Just thought I'd share something relevant that happened to me.

Reminds me of the time my friend came into class after taking 2 ecstasy pills, he was going up the fucking walls. It was hilarious though.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    r.i.p. jamie madrox he was a good poster that resided in alajare mexico and was a faggot because he liked icp

he and his friend took too much research chems and fucked eachother inthe asto death
    edited December 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    r.i.p. jamie madrox he was a good poster that resided in alajare mexico and was a faggot because he liked icp

he and his friend took too much research chems and fucked eachother inthe asto death

Lol, you wish. We're still alive and kickin it.... Passed out around 9am with everything still morphing and breathing. No OEV's though. Also, Jamie Madrox isnt my real name, tard, and I live in Illinois...

2c-E:fap::fap:
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    Lol, you wish. We're still alive and kickin it.... Passed out around 9am with everything still morphing and breathing. No OEV's though. Also, Jamie Madrox isnt my real name, tard, and I live in Illinois...

2c-E:fap::fap:

so you dont deny that you are a fan of icp
  • edited December 2010
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    icp isnt music. if you hate music and society and youre a retard, i guess you could like icp

jamie is this thread the sum of your trip report or do you got a erowid style text file that you tried to type?
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited December 2010
    Dude I wish I had some fucking 2C-E! You should PM me your source since my old source doesn't take CC anymore and all their shit is more expensive now. :mad: