Stop Censorship now!

edited January 2011 in Help and Suggestions
This is a sad day for me as I have found out that DFG is requiring guests posts to be approved before they are added to the forums. This is an obvious ploy to filter out peoples voices and opinions that he does not agree with, particularly guest of differing sexual persuasions. Let your voices be heard now that this censorship will not be tolerated and even homosexual guests have the same rights as a heterosexual guest.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    The guest feature is/was a test. I am just tweaking it and testing it so it works without any problems. I am NOT blocking any posts but I am just limiting the effects of raid against Totse. There are some users who are at the moment trying to flood totse. If you really care about free speech then just register already.

2/10

Needs more work.
  • edited December 2010
    Then where are the posts I made as an unregistered guest? It was I creating the recent threads and I made several posts that you never approved. Can you argue now that censorship of homosexual guests is not running rampant under your tyrannical leadership?
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited December 2010
    Does anyone have that gif of the girl jumping on a bed saying Haters be hatin?
  • edited December 2010
    Hellish you don't have 50000 posts you fucking liar.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Then where are the posts I made as an unregistered guest? It was I creating the recent threads and I made several posts that you never approved. Can you argue now that censorship of homosexual guests is not running rampant under your tyrannical leadership?
    Hmm, which section. Like I said I am still testing this system. It's not that perfect and I have to manually set permissions. If you can link me to some thread where you posted I might be able to fix that issue.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited December 2010
    Hellish wrote: »
    Does anyone have that gif of the girl jumping on a bed saying Haters be hatin?

This one?

Haters_gonna_hate_estonia.gif
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited December 2010
    Damn dude.

What happened to your pro trolling skillz?
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited December 2010
    Thank you Voz
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    homosexual guests have the same rights as a heterosexual guest.

To me they don't because I fucking hate homosexuals, and i'm sure there are others here that agree
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    To me they don't because I fucking hate homosexuals, and i'm sure there are others here that agree

Same here. If a man knows what it feels like to have dick in the mouth then I hate them. No exceptions. I have a queer uncle and I hate his fat ass and told him myself that he is a faggot and life unworthy of life.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    Before Guest there was no Guest. We know you're the only one trolling as multiple guests anyways Pedo Bear
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    No one knows who guests are, you stupid faggot. This means no one knows if they're gay or not. Go failtroll somewhere else.
    edited December 2010
    he's not even funny, though. It's not clever or amusing.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    he's not even funny, though. It's not clever or amusing.

It was funny at first imo but lately it's just annoying. The whole I'm gay ploy gets old pretty quickly.
  • edited January 2011
    It was funny at first imo but lately it's just annoying. The whole I'm gay ploy gets old pretty quickly.

Yeah, Big Bear, retire the easily offended faggot and create a new identity, you seem to be running out of steam lately anyway.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    so why do we have guests anyway??
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    ... and they drive off members.
    As much as I'd like to ban him, he backs down after warnings.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum