Shut all of this bullshit up about banning failtrolls.

2»

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    That's all well and good, but what do you do when some careless idiot comes along and starts pissing on the tree every day on his way to and from the local tavern, causing the bark to yellow, the leaves to wilt, the branches to fall off, and the very smell of it turned ugly? The tree you planted and nurtured is becoming a yellow pile of piss-slag as each day passes, with the hapless idiot smiling the whole way and pissing farther and farther up the tree. What do you do then? What would Jesus do? These are all very fine questions.

You throw buckets of water on the tree as soon as you notice a problem. You then proceed to the tavern, piss in the guys beer - smiling all the time - while he watches and tell him you really like trees.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Is there an actual totse rulebook somewhere? I've been trying to find a rules thread on the forum, no luck.

I don't think people should be banned for being trolls, spammers I can understand however.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    You guys wasted too much time over this stuid argument. Why don't you post something worthwhile. One of you guys just be the bigger man and fucking ignore the others. Shit. You fags have the biggest egos. :mad: