Disgraceful behavior.

edited January 2011 in Help and Suggestions
So somebody has replaced the ads in the upper right hand corner of the forum with a hateful message that only brings shame on this place. Its one things to allow posters to say what they like, but to advertise to the world that rascism and hatred is not only accepted but encouraged by the admins is just retarded any way you look at it.

Have a little class you fucking morons. :facepalm:

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Niggers stole My Bike.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I didnt notice it until this thread. I lol'd. Good work:thumbsup:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol very nice :thumbsup:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Niggers stole My Bike.

And a fucking jew bought it.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011
    I didnt notice it until this thread. I lol'd. Good work:thumbsup:

:facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    So somebody has replaced the ads in the upper right hand corner of the forum with a hateful message that only brings shame on this place. It's one things to allow posters to say what they like, but to advertise to the world that racism and hatred are not only accepted but encouraged by the admins is just retarded any way you look at it.

Have a little class you fucking morons. :facepalm:
    I agree with Big Bear.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm sure the users on Zoklet will get a kick out of this, later I'll be sure to make a thread about it. Hopefully no one removes it before I do so.
    edited January 2011
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    DFG did it. Skittles ISN'T at fault for once. Rage at DFG. K thx.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Damn niggers..
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think its funny, but I agree it should be taken down. This is a forum of diversity.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    lol, it was just a message, I knew it would be removed in few hours. I could have replaced with the old code but I was hoping to add something better BUT my power went out and I had some IRL work to complete, so I couldn't remove it.

Again, no need to get pissy about it.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    When I saw it I lol'd, but I say we refrain from posting content like that. After all, we need a little class. Not much, but just enough to keep a good member base.
    edited January 2011
    The problem is we shouldn't be presenting totse as racist. The site must be more neutral than that. It's a haven for information and fringe discussion, which includes discussion of race issues. It's not a racist site. It's an important nuance.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Should we give the offender a few blackmarks?
    edited January 2011
    Dfg is dark enough that they shouldn't show up :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    ^lol, Jesus.

*hangs whites*

Better.
    edited January 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    The problem is we shouldn't be presenting totse as racist. The site must be more neutral than that. It's a haven for information and fringe discussion, which includes discussion of race issues. It's not a racist site. It's an important nuance.

It's also a place where nigger shouldnt cause butthurt. If someone really got offended by that then mayby they don't belong here.
  • edited January 2011
    It's also a place where nigger shouldnt cause butthurt. If someone really got offended by that then mayby they don't belong here.

It has nothing to do with being offended, at least in my case, however there are people in this world that have morals and convictions, and wouldn't want to be a member of a place with shit like that on the front page. I don't care how much I love Gearsluts forum, if they put a swastika on the front page for everyone to see I wouldn't want to be associated with them, regardless of the content.
    I have a few freinds with views similar to yours Sanchez but they don't walk around with Nazi armbands or pictures of hanging blacks on their facebook either.
    The reality is most people view people like you as ugly and stupid people at best and complete scum of the earth at worst. Nobody wants to know or be associated with people like you except others like you. That is a reality you should become comfortable with if you ever plan on taking your internet politics into your real life.
    edited January 2011
    I express my politics in real life all the time. The people I care about are cool with it or agree but yes it has caused me a lot of trouble over the years.