Totse Court : [Case 1] Retard Syndrome vs Totse

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Not in MY Forum
All rise...

Lets get to the point. The user Retard Syndrome http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=209 is hell bend of posting that image which is lulzy if posted correctly in serious threads. He is not only stretching the page but he is ignoring my warnings. I already banned him for 24 hours when he flooded Totse with same content in multiple threads.

I can ban him again but I don't want to nor I have the power to ban a user like that. Flooding, spam sure but for a single post no way in hell.

Since, we don't have the infraction list ready and I don't want to use short cuts the best method I had was to go public which [I prefer any day].

I already removed his other post but he did it again. I can't remove his posts all the time. This has to stop.

You guys decide what to do with him.

Remember I can't infract him. And he doesn't comply.

If you can force him into behaving and stop being a general asshole it will actually make it easier for me to plan this faster.

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    I agree something needs to be done. Obvious intentional trolling is not fucking funny.
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
    Death by camel rape
    edited July 2010
    DFG's Camel. :cool:
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    What picture?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Guilty death by being alone in a room with Meta and thousands of knives.
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    What picture?

bnIcj.png

That one to be exact.
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

Oops. Probably should've just did that.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    He made me lol so I say give him a second chance. If he fucks up again then we can KILL HIM :mad:
    edited July 2010
    That is idiotic. If the Pakistani Engorged Nationalism Internet Squadron sees that we'll be bombed for sure.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    There should be no reason to ban this early. Nobody here wants to ban another member, and I don't want to see anyone get banned until we can produce our own Acolytes in the near future and indoctrine them into the Totse regimen. This war between Zoklet and Totse isn't neccessary and going to end badly on both sides. I recommend people stop trying to force our community on Zoklet as it's just going to force people to choose and create lines of hostility amongst friends and now enemies becoming friends out of alliances.

We are better then that. We have a standard that Zoklet never had and never will and we should live by that on here.
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    He made me lol so I say give him a second chance. If he fucks up again then we can KILL HIM :mad:

Agreed I laughed at the picture. :o
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea it's stupid and mildly offending, tell him to stop unless he wants to face reprecussions.
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    There should be no reason to ban this early. Nobody here wants to ban another member, and I don't want to see anyone get banned until we can produce our own Acolytes in the near future and indoctrine them into the Totse regimen. This war between Zoklet and Totse isn't neccessary and going to end badly on both sides. I recommend people stop trying to force our community on Zoklet as it's just going to force people to choose and create lines of hostility amongst friends and now enemies becoming friends out of alliances.

We are better then that. We have a standard that Zoklet never had and never will and we should live by that on here.

This. I'll admit I'm a bit hypocritical for agreeing with this statement considering I've been advertising Totse.net a little bit on zoklet but hey...what's done is done.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Okay as you wish people. Just for GOD sake tell him to stop posting it in serious threads. And tell him to stop flooding Totse. I hate taking actions like that.
    He doesn't listen to me, so I hope he will listens you.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hahaha, the picture made me lol so hard (in the middle of the restaurant, might I add). I'm going to have to go with Meta on this one, give him a second chance.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I vote we make Pacino the whipping boy, so whenever anyone does anything infraction worthy we just ban Pacino instead.
    edited July 2010
    I vote we make Pacino the whipping boy, so whenever anyone does anything infraction worthy we just ban Pacino instead.

Hahaha.
    edited July 2010

You my friend are a genius.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    All rise...

Lets get to the point. The user Retard Syndrome http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=209 is hell bend of posting that image which is lulzy if posted correctly in serious threads. He is not only stretching the page but he is ignoring my warnings. I already banned him for 24 hours when he flooded Totse with same content in multiple threads.

I can ban him again but I don't want to nor I have the power to ban a user like that. Flooding, spam sure but for a single post no way in hell.

Since, we don't have the infraction list ready and I don't want to use short cuts the best method I had was to go public which [I prefer any day].

I already removed his other post but he did it again. I can't remove his posts all the time. This has to stop.

You guys decide what to do with him.

Remember I can't infract him. And he doesn't comply.

If you can force him into behaving and stop being a general asshole it will actually make it easier for me to plan this faster.

24 hour ban each time he posts the pic.

It wouldve been alright if maybe he did it once, or even one pic per thread, but this guy is spamming that shit, and it is obnoxious and disruptive.
    edited July 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010

You do know the current infractions all have 1 point. lol

Btw Pacino listens when I ask him something and he helps out. RS doesn't. :o
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »

This. :)
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    24 hour ban each time he posts the pic.

It wouldve been alright if maybe he did it once, or even one pic per thread, but this guy is spamming that shit, and it is obnoxious and disruptive.

This. It would be nice if somebody would fix the infraction system though. Last I checked, there's one I can use called "Inappropriate Language" or some shit :rolleyes:
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    This. It would be nice if somebody would fix the infraction system though. Last I checked, there's one I can use called "Inappropriate Language" or some shit :rolleyes:

Aw fuck:facepalm:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Ban the fucker.

He's annoying as hell.

1 year ban per post seems quite fair.

I don't even think he's trolling.

He's just retarded.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Kill him, then rape his corpse.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    execution
    edited July 2010
    L33tz wrote: »
    execution

Sexecution
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    don't ban him. who gives a shit. its too early to start down this route.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »

Well put.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    the only problem is personal info IMO. he spammed it once and got banned. if hes just posting it in a few threads, i think using another ban will just make it worse

remember the whole spectral personal info back on zoklet?
    Sexecution

y so sex??:confused:
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    We need to have a concrete ruling on posting personal info before this shit ge6ts out of hand.
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    We need to have a concrete ruling on posting personal info before this shit ge6ts out of hand.

We need a military strike force poised and ready to take out anyone attempting to post personal information.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2010
    I like the idea of a court room thread. I must admit I didn't. read this whole thread but the concept is awesome!! Good on you DFG
  • edited July 2010
    We shouldn't start the ban game so early. People are coming here from Zoklet. We're advertising that this is a safe haven for free speech, and the refugees of totse/zoklet. I say unban him if he's not unbanned already(I didn't read this thread lol.)

OBVIOUS spamming as in flooding a forum with blank threads should be against the rules. But as for people who are just dicking around and being tards, let them have their fun, at least for awhile? We NEED to mix free speech, raw information, AND lulz. If we turn into rule mongers we're no better than Zoklet.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »

Member info, yeah that's a no-go. If you aren't a member here, then no-holds barred. That's my opinion. I give a shit about you if you aren't a community member. This is fucking Totse :mad:
  • ZosZos New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    murder/suicide.
    it had to be said.
  • edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    bnIcj.png

That one to be exact.

This is why we can't have nice things.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zos wrote: »
    murder/suicide.
    it had to be said.

This.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    DEATH BY ELECTRIC INJECTION :o

Naa but seriously, if hes spamming it then warn him a few times then ban. But if he posts it occasionally I guess that is okay, this is supposed to be all about "FREE SPEECH" and shit.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    look at this spineless cockroach faggot dfg he spends all that time kissing zoks ass, and being a BITCH over on zoklet now this fucking rat tries to jump ship and set himself up here as the new ass kisser to become a mod? FUCK THAT SHIT. Suck my dick you faggot

hzo1B.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    look at this spineless cockroach faggot dfg he spends all that time kissing zoks ass, and being a BITCH over on zoklet now this fucking rat tries to jump ship and set himself up here as the new ass kisser to become a mod? FUCK THAT SHIT. Suck my dick you faggot

hzo1B.jpg

I do look nice that picture.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    JOkes on you kid im using TOR and interpol is probably all over your shit now
    edited July 2010
    hzo1B.jpg

Damn, that's a good picture, actually.

Since you seem obsessed with stalking members with photos of them, here's one of mine to add to your collection: 31171134492490552613033.jpg

Have fun ;)
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Shut the fuck up bong mcfaggin you cock sucker no one gives a shit about your ugly mug, dfg is the real freakshow
    edited July 2010
    Shut the fuck up bong mcfaggin you cock sucker no one gives a shit about your ugly mug, dfg is the real freakshow

2jsbuo.jpg
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    There is free speech and then there is taking it too far such as others have said members info. Infraction or even just warnings it would seem a shame to start banning people this early on.
    Or at least get him to be a better troll...
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    If he only posted it once then there is nothing wrong with it.

Free speech is free speech. The picture is even more ironic because it features the exact cartoon of muhhamed that that dutch cartoonist almost got killed over a few times (by muslims who were angry).

Aactually...it is the exact same image.

Mohammed-Cartoon-Bomb.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

Creative trolling indeed but yeah if he keeps spamming it in every thread then he deserves punishment.

I vote against any infraction for the single posting of that image. If this is totse it would stand. DFG that image is publicly circulated and you cannot be upset by someone using it to troll you nor can you do anything to stop it unless he spams it like above. A single posting of this image or even twice would not be trolling (obviously that's a loose statement depending on when/where he posts it).

And with the above mentioned irony. (You could be the angry muslim him the innocent dutch cartoonist because he did make a catroon). You have to appreciate those lulz.