Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Registrations have been enabled, you can now login and join in the discussion!

I cut my finger with a soup can lid

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was hungry so I opened a nice little can of chunky soup and as i was popping of the lid, the god damn metal sliced my pinky. Now i'm stuck with a bloody finger that won't stop bleeding and I can't find any bandaids :mad: It doesn't hurt but i hate holding a paper towel to my finger while trying to type :angry:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    "That's a nasty cut. What happened?"
    "Soup."
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    When I dont have a bandaid which is usually I use a paper towel and some tape. Or just wait for it to stop. Those damn soup can lids are evil though.:mad:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    srs shrapnel. i've had some pretty deep cuts while trying to open some beans to survive on while staying in my friends garage.
  • edited January 2011
    If you wrap the towel around it tight enough, it stays there without you having to hold it. Then you can type without worry :)
  • edited January 2011
    Duct tape=field dressing.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011
    You can always find them until you really need them
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    1. Cut away remainder of finger.
    2. Burn stump with Bic lighter.
    3. Continue typing naturally (minus a finger).
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I cut my finger last night after opening a beer bottle with no proper opener
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Try sucking it. The blood will taste good :).
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Blood doesn't digest, though, so it ends up coming out in your poo as red streaks.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Dfg, you are an odd one. The fuck you trying to pull in that thread about tasting blood, nigger? :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    RemadE;116584 said:
    Dfg, you are an odd one. The fuck you trying to pull in that thread about tasting blood, nigger? :o
    Well, this thread inspired me to create this: http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=9471
  • edited January 2011
    :mad:ijuana;116220 said:
    I was hungry so I opened a nice little can of chunky soup and as i was popping of the lid, the god damn metal sliced my pinky. Now i'm stuck with a bloody finger that won't stop bleeding and I can't find any bandaids :mad: It doesn't hurt but i hate holding a paper towel to my finger while trying to type :angry:
    You mean when you were in Afghanistan your convoy got hit and an RPG rocket blew some humvee shrapnel into your thumb as you pulled your fireteam out of the car in the nick of time?
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    Speaking of eating blood. I have this hindu friend whos super vegetarian, but he says he likes the taste of his own blood :confused:

anyway, paper towel held with rubber bands works in a pinch