DXM + 2c-E = Win?

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Well, about a half hour ago, I took 600mgs of DXM in the form of 2 bottles of robo-gels. I took gels because I had my DXM confiscated on Dec 24 on my way home from a concert in Detroit. Then right before I started typing this up, I took roughly 15mgs of 2c-E (the last of my stash). So we'll see how this goes. I'll keep y'all postd till I cant type right, then possibly periodically whenever I think about it.

Wish me luck.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    Then you answered your own question, it's not win.

I happen to like DXM. So there.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I happen to like DXM. So there.

Same. People who say it's only for those who can't get real drugs usually havent tried it. I can get real drugs anytime but I still like DXM. Also define real drugs? If a chemical effects you than it is a real drug.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    K>DXM
    and that's all I have to say about that.

PCP>K or DXM but yeah everyone knows either K or PCP is better than DXM in every way but that dosnt mean DXM sucks.
    edited January 2011
    Ok, after the massive de-rail, I'm strarting to feel something. Pretty sure its the dex
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    PCP>K or DXM but yeah everyone knows either K or PCP is better than DXM in every way but that dosnt mean DXM sucks.

Qft.

PCP is king of dissociatives.

Also to the OP, were you the poster who put up pics of raw DXM baged up in 1g bags? If so is that what you got caught with? If yes again, what did the cops think it was? Did they arrest you until they could test it?
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Qft.

PCP is king of dissociatives.

Also to the OP, were you the poster who put up pics of raw DXM baged up in 1g bags? If so is that what you got caught with? If yes again, what did the cops think it was? Did they arrest you until they could test it?

Yeah, that was my dxm. No arrest, just took it all. I told him what it was and he said he was gonna test it. As long as it came back as dxm I would be fine. I also had 10 50mg tramadol he didnt care about, and one 15mg morphine pill I'm supposed to have a felony for. lol
    edited January 2011
    Both drugs are coming up at relatively the same speed. I can definatley "feel" the DXM
    edited January 2011
    Ok, So I got itchy, then I threw up. Guess it's time to turn the music on and the lights off.
    edited January 2011
    Flex your mod powers and re-rail my thread

If he/she (lol) purposely trys to take the subject off-topic again I can do something. But his discussion in this thread did start talking about substances. He has been following me all over totse. It's like the little tike looks up to me or something. :D

But carry on, did you consume them at the same time? How long has it been now?
    edited January 2011
    Wow, that was a great combo, for being only low to mid doses. The walls were breathing thanks to the 2ce and there were OEVs walking on the walls and celing thanks to the dex. At one point some shadow figures grabbed my curtain and stretched it through my field of vision. It was a strong DXM trip with all the colors and feelings from 2ce. They work together really well, and you get the best of both worlds. The only thing that would have been better would have been NOS
    edited January 2011
    But carry on, did you consume them at the same time? How long has it been now?

All in the OP
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I like DXM alot...but I will wait until I can get pure powder before doing it again..helps alot with my coughing fits! :) But I hate chugging that disgusting syrup..

In fact, can anyone recommend some of those gel tabs with DXM and little other active ingredients?
    I remember there being a certain type that was good to get..

Oh, and..
    more than five words fuckstick
    Stop trolling, faggot. :angry:
    edited January 2011
    I've never really wanted to do DXM, for my dissociative I get (ketaset) ketamine. But I've heard Ziacam was one of the better choices.
    edited January 2011
    I've never really wanted to do DXM, for my dissociative I get (ketaset) ketamine. But I've heard Ziacam was one of the better choices.

I'd like to try ketamine, but it hasnt found me yet. Zicam is the best otc choice for DXM, but pure is the way to go if you can get it.
    edited January 2011
    I'd like to try ketamine, but it hasnt found me yet. Zicam is the best otc choice for DXM, but pure is the way to go if you can get it.

Man that shit is all over online. Powder and liquid. I've ordered it many, many times. Cheap too, around 10$ a gram.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Presumably a hatchet man would either be a man literally holding a hatchet or a man sent to do the dirty work of others. Not a man who is carrying a cleaver.

In tern a man carrying a Cleaver to go do "dirty" work would in fact be a Hatchet man. and This thread gave me some good info. i didnt know that Zicam is one of the better OTC meds for dxm, i always thought it was Coricedin .
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Stop derailing threads.

i dint i stated what needed to be stated that you seem to have gotten incorrect and thanked the op for the Zicam recommendation. Btw this thread is awsome i told a few friends about the info on this thread and site and they are considering joining. Thanks op :hai:
    edited January 2011
    Man that shit is all over online. Powder and liquid. I've ordered it many, many times. Cheap too, around 10$ a gram.

I've never actually gone looking for it online, but I might now.